Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

tony2
Bondage Master

NO LAUGHING MATTER CH 7 - GETTING TO KNOW YOU

Postby tony2 » Thu May 15, 2014 7:10 am

ANTS---NO LAUGHING MATTER

FIRE ANT.jpg
FIRE ANT.jpg (5.81 KiB) Viewed 8893 times

The following was found in a sealed pouch drifting down to the mouth of the Amazon River in 2011:
Searches have been made but so far no results except that a boy of this age at that time was reported missing. it was chalked up to Crocodile attack. Now, we wonder:

If you are reading this, there may be some slight hope for me yet. When I was 14 I went with my dad who was doing research in the Amazon basin. We moved from campsite to campsite as he did his scientific thing with checking out various plants and animals. I never was sure exactly what he was looking for and when he did explain it, I couldn't understand it anyway. Looking back, I wished I had taken much more time to understand what I might be getting myself into. But hey, this was just like Florida with bigger trees and funnier animals (or so I thought).

While dad was off with some of his scientist friends, I slipped down to the small river bank, looked around and stripped off my close for a swim. No reason being modest if all you're going to do is feed a crocodile. From what I had seen so far, the jungle was full of myths about piranha and crocodiles and snakes and spiders and overgrown pussycats and, well you get the idea. I was 14. Nothing could hurt me so in swimming I went. When I got out I sat down on top of my dry clothes and thought I would eat my lunch. No sense in getting dressed, when there was no one around to look at me. The sandwich was damp and contain some kind of meat which by this time I've learned not to ask, that I probably didn't want to know anyway. Juanita, our cook was a dear sweet woman who didn't speak very good English but she sure knew what types of candy bars I like to eat, so she was okay in my book.

While I sat there sunning myself and watching the River flow by I noticed my picnic site, on top of my clothes was being invaded by some type of ant. That really wasn't unusual in the Amazon basin so I just brushed them off and ignore them Until:

I felt this unbelievable pain in my foot, then my left thigh, my right foot my left side my left forearm and probably the worst was directly between the shoulders where I couldn't reach. It was worse then I could imagine cigarettes were being snuffed out in those spots. I wanted to scream but the pain was so severe I couldn't even draw a full breath. Before I could get up to run back to camp, I felt my legs give out from underneath me and down I went. I was really panicking when I realized the only thing I could still move were my eyes. The intensity of the pain was getting worse and seem to of course through every vein and nerve in my body with every beat of my heart till finally the pain was so bad I think I passed out.
Last edited by tony2 on Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:00 am, edited 13 times in total.
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: NO LAUGHING MATTER

Postby xtc » Thu May 15, 2014 8:23 am

Is this what became of the tale you pitched to me on DA?
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Thu May 15, 2014 9:05 am

I'm not sure what this has to do with bondage yet. He reeeeally should've went back in the water.

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Thu May 15, 2014 9:09 am

This is a totally new and interesting new twist! What happened??

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Thu May 15, 2014 10:17 am

Interesting start.

If I were this kid, I would certainly watch myself in those jungles. I guess he will learn the hard way....i hope.
Check out my latest story A Cowboy's Dream!

Feedback highly appreciated! Feel free to Private Message me if you prefer to not post on the public forum!

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Thu May 15, 2014 10:23 am

xtc wrote:Is this what became of the tale you pitched to me on DA?

sort of -- I've been toying with this for about a year and even researched the ants (9 stings from these guys can kill a man). :mouthopen:

MIKEY - hang in there. There are many forms of bondage as you will see here. Thanks for the comment.

Chad, thanks for the note --- I'm afraid most 14 year olds wind up learning a lot the hard way. He is, alas, no exception. :annoy:

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Thu May 15, 2014 1:08 pm

NO LAUGHING MATTER

PART 2

The next thing I remember was waking up in what looked like a hospital ward in the jungle. There were about 20 beds and each one was occupied by a boy about my age. From the ones I could see, they were laying perfectly still on top of the sheets on their cots. Their eyes seemed glued to that spot on the ceiling just above them and they were all naked just like me with one difference: they were wearing what looked like a blue green shimmering metal collar.

I tried to form the words, “help me” but neither my throat and my lips were ready to work. I was trapped in silence. I began to feel for my fingers and found that I actually could move them even though slightly. Moving my arms to my chest was like trying to press 100 pounds (at the time I think I only weighed about 130 pounds). Nonetheless I finally managed to do that. My legs however were useless. Turning my head or raising it was like trying to pull it out of a vat of solidified Jell-O (well I happen to like Jell-O and it fit). Finally I heard something coming in my direction.

Pushing a wheelchair and coming next to my cot was this huge dark skinned person who I later found out was an orderly.

“You wake,n up mon. I takes you to the doctor.” And with that and hardly any effort he lifted my naked form from the cot to the wheelchair tidying the strap underneath my arms and across my chest so that I didn't fall out.

Down the ward, and a few turns later, I'm wheeled into the office of probably the most wired haired typical mad scientist looking person I could have ever imagined. The only thing more incredible was his story that followed next:

“Boy, you are very lucky to even be alive.” You were attacked by ants, but not just any ants. The most venomous in the world is the harvester ant. It doesn't just bite, it stings and repeatedly with an alkaloid poisoning (I was later to appreciate that distinction all too well) that is 12 times or more toxic than the most lethal bee sting. In other words, nine single stings are enough to kill a man. You had at least 12.

“Here we have been experimenting with ways of modifying the effects of that poison. It was fortunate we found you when we did and, to save your life I had to inject you with the serum. You will live, but it has some unfortunate and at the same time humorous residual effects.”

“You see, your nerves which were all but destroyed by the poison have been revived, well at least to a point. You'll find out more of what I mean by that as the paralysis begins to wear off. Unfortunately the neutralizer for that effect has to be worn just below the brain, in other words around the neck and will hold a charge for only 24 hours. That is why the rest of the young men in the Ward are laying so still and on top of their sheets instead of under them.”

“You are not being held here against your will. You have the option of leaving any time you choose. However, there is 50 miles or more of jungle in every direction and, as you will find out, you will have only one day to travel. Each boy has a collar like this one” as he holds it up for my inspection since I still couldn't really move, but as you can see it has a permanent lock built into it. That's so it never accidentally falls off. I will put it in your lap and if you see the need and decide that you want it, you simply need to put it around your neck until it clicks shut. Every evening as you rest on your cot it will be recharged.

“Please don't be concerned at the moment about not having any clothes on, you'll discover in a short while what the reason for that is.” Juan will take you back to your cot and bring you some food and drink. We will also answer any questions you may have at that time.”

With that, my chair is wheeled around and begins to make its way back to the Ward. It was at that time I noticed the interior painting was fresh and the floors were highly polished but this crazy wheelchair had a loose front wheel which made it wobble and shake all the way back. For some reason I started giggling thinking that this whole thing was so funny. Returning to my cot Juan lifted me out of the chair and placed me face up on the top of my bed. I was still holding this collar thing in my hands and although I was told I had just been through an explanation, I was just as confused now as I was before.

Movement and feeling both started coming back into my limbs in my body very slowly but at the same time. At least I didn't die from a bunch of ants I had never heard of before. Shortly later, Juan came by with some food and lemonade both of which tasted great. As I moved myself over the sheets to sit up, I couldn't help but starting to giggle again. For some reason those sheets were tickling me every time I moved over them. First things first though, eat then eat some more. As I moved to set the dishes aside, those damn sheets seem to be even more ticklish wherever any of my movement touched them.

Finally, the forces of nature could no longer be stalled off and I felt strong enough to get out of bed and stand up. Sliding across those sheets was turning into a carnival fun ride all in itself. When I stood up and started walking down the ward towards the bathroom, which I had noticed in my earlier wheelchair trips, I was just about going out of my mind since it felt like somebody was tickling my feet and I couldn't get away from them. I finally took care of my business in the bathroom and since everything that I touched or touched me seemed to be funnier and funnier I was almost rolling in hysterics by the time I made it back to my cot. Landing on the sheets didn't seem to relieve anything. Every time I moved the tickle sensation got closer and closer to hysterics. I needed to get back to my dad, I knew they were going to be looking for me, but I couldn't hold a straight thought longer than a few seconds without breaking into rolling hysterics. This was getting worse! And it didn't feel like it was slowing down.

Finally I remembered what the professor said about the collar and I think at that moment I started putting two and two together. He didn't warn me about the tickling or the hysterics, he let me find that out for myself. I wonder if this collar really works?

With trembling and almost uncontrollable hands I slipped the collar around my neck but held off snapping it shut.

COLLAR.jpg
COLLAR.jpg (6.74 KiB) Viewed 8892 times
Last edited by tony2 on Thu May 22, 2014 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: NO LAUGHING MATTER Chapter 2

Postby xtc » Thu May 15, 2014 1:21 pm

Intriguing; or in the words of the Rev. Dodgson: curiouser and curiouser.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

mikeybound
Master

Re: NO LAUGHING MATTER Chapter 2

Postby mikeybound » Thu May 15, 2014 5:01 pm

Wait. I think there's some sort of connection here...

tony2
Bondage Master

Re: NO LAUGHING MATTER Chapter 3

Postby tony2 » Sun May 18, 2014 5:59 pm

NO LAUGHING MATTER

PART 3

No sooner was it around my neck then all the tickling stopped the sheets were normal sheets. I got up and walked around and went back to the bathroom and suffered no tickling or ill feelings in route. I now knew what effect the Collar would have on me. It took me three days and consequently three recharges before I had exhausted all other options and realized the Collar was going to be my only salvation from going totally, gigglingly, mad. I snapped the Collar shut and was given a pair of shorts to wear. As long as that Collar was charged, no fabric by itself would trigger that reaction. Without that Collar, I would be a naturally born advertising model for any manufacture of straitjackets or rubber rooms.

I hope someone is finally at least reading this. I don't think getting me out of here is even a possibility anymore. I'm 16 now or maybe it's 17, it's difficult to keep track of time. I don't often get a chance to write and have to do it in secret. I feel it is important to let others know of the danger even if I don't get rescued. If they find this I'm sure the punishment will be severe. After this length of time I guess that everyone thinks I'm dead already. They have no reason to keep a potential threat alive.

Anyway, time seemed to merge together. Very little, except the rains would mark the time passing that deep in the jungle. I guess 20 young teenage boys will get in some kind of trouble if they're given half a chance. We were no exception. Taking strange ointments from the clinic and smearing them inside another guys shorts occasionally brought a round or two of laughter even when the Collars were working. Sometimes leaving out a pitcher of orange juice on the breakfast table that turned out to be liquid Ex-Lax was also good for a few chuckles.

After that last stunt, I of course got caught and was told I would have to be punished (big surprise! At this point anything for a change). It might have helped if I had known what they had in mind. But I've seldom learn things the easy way and this was no exception. I knew they couldn't take my collar off because it was permanently locked on. Nonetheless, Juan came to get me and took me outside to this grassy field where I noticed a mound of freshly turned earth about 4 inches high 2 feet wide and about 6 feet long (I wonder who they buried in that last night?). A couple of feet from the four corners were driven heavy wooden stakes into the ground. I was told to strip which I, with somewhat of a red face went ahead and did and then to lay down on my back on top of the mound. That seemed to be easy enough. As he grabbed my left wrist I was surprised to hear this ratchet sound closing. I started to pull on it and realized my hand was cuffed to one of the posts. Before I knew it my other hand was similarly anchored. It didn't take long before my ankles were affixed the same way and so I was introduced to what I later learned to be spreadeagled.

Still, that wasn't too bad. Despite being naked, the sun was covered off and on with clouds and it felt like rain was probably not too far off. The dirt was smooth and actually quite comfortable. I was thinking if they had done this to me on the grass, sooner or later each blade of grass would extract its own individual giggle from me so I felt I was at least spared that. Everything seemed fine until I found out that I would be here for a minimum of 48 hours. I knew what was going to happen to me in 24 when the collar energy field wore down. I was doubly glad I was on soft earth and not a field of grass. Little did I know them that my fate was going to be quite a bit worse.

The sun beat down on my bare flesh in a warm and caressing way. It wasn't uncomfortable except for the catcalls from the other boys as they walked past. Most of them that were walking past I think were themselves victims of my orange juice, so I suppose eventually we were even. As it started to get dark I called out for them to release me, but of course no one came running forth with the keys so I figured I would definitely be here a while longer. I could feel the collar field begin to wane so I had to be careful about moving my arms or legs as that would increase the stimulation. Again so far so good.

And then, the worst began to happen. With the collar's force field weakening, this was not the time for me to be staked out naked in an Amazonian rain storm. But that is exactly what happened. Every drop that hit me was its own separate stimulation. It wasn't too long into the storm before I started giggling and it wasn't too long after that before I was trying to laugh my fool head off.

Unfortunately, my fool head was still attached by the time the sun came up. The earth mound I was stretched out on was now quite damp, and although it gave me a bit of a chill, at least that was a better feeling than being tickled to death. Quite frankly I dreaded this day because I no longer had the protection of the collar. Every slight gust of wind or even a breeze as it drifted across my body didn't fail in bringing out at least a giggle and frequently laughter that I suspect sounded like it bordered on insanity. As the sun began to rise in the sky, I was feeling things poking into my backside from my legs up to my neck. I didn't dare try to wiggle because I knew already what my reaction would be without the collar being active. By midafternoon these pokes were getting considerably more uncomfortable and I had no choice but to try and wiggle my way around them somehow. Of course it didn't work and again I started laughing more and more out of control. Finally the inevitable came: the only reason I didn't pis in my pants is that I wasn't wearing any. Talk about embarrassing! Naturally they're all standing around at a distance watching this and like all good teenagers, they never let me forget it. From that time on they were referring to me as fountain.

tony2
Bondage Master

Re: NO LAUGHING MATTER Chapter 3

Postby tony2 » Wed May 21, 2014 7:44 pm

NO LAUGHING MATTER

Chapter 4 -- finis

Warning: this section may be upsetting more to you than to James. Some not very nice things happen here so chose wisely....

------------------------------
The rest of my time was involved with giggling and laughing like a mad fool, pissing on myself or passing out completely. By the time my penalty was completed, I was too exhausted to even move. I had to be carried into the shower, hosed off and landed back on top of my bed was still tickled like mad since the collar wasn't charged yet, but I was too drained to give much response. The next morning when I woke up, the collar had recharged and I was actually able to put on my shorts and go outside to the site of my recent execution.

It turns out, the reason for the fresh dirt was not to make me feel comfortable laying there but to invoke almost a sadistic torture. Buried in the soft earth just below the surface were pointed and freshly cut pieces of a local bamboo that grew quite quickly. After the rain, the second day saw these points begin to emerge from the dirt and of course right into my backside. I wasn't there long enough for it to do any serious damage. But I definitely got the message that these people were not the grandpa types they pretended to be.

Before coming here, and thanks to my dad, I used to read a lot. In boring moments I even used to read some of his journals. I never thought those big words would ever come in handy. One day however I was assigned to clean the professor's office. In the process of doing it, I ran across a few memos. Here is the essence of what I discovered:

The professor had actually been breeding these ants and modifying their toxin so it would respond to his “cure”. The 20 of us that he “saved”, as he calls it, were actually guinea pigs for the system he was developing to sell the “perfect slave.” Anyone who is exposed to that ant poison could only be “cured” by the collar that had to be charged every night, guaranteeing its occupant would gladly comply with any wish his master might have as long as he could get the collar charged that night.”

I doubt if there is anything anybody else can do for us from this point on. I don't think he will sell off his guinea pigs, but in time he will likely move this operation to large cities where the market for lifelong teenage slaves still exists.

My name is James and for a while, I used to live in London. Even before this, I was ticklish as hell in certain spots. This situation however makes it permanent. I suspect it is too late for me and my buddies here, but if you happen to be a teenager and you notice some strange ants are collecting around you, run as quickly as you can in another direction.

They're getting suspicious and if they found this, I doubt that getting released from the growing bamboo would be likely. Things are getting serious now that we're older and bigger. Alexis, a boy from Eastern Europe somewhere finally had enough and he struck two of the “helpers”. This wasn't his first time and I think they finally decided he was more trouble to keep. The next day we all were lined up and marched to a clearing about a quarter mile away. The jungle was dark even though it was mid-day and the squish of the vegetation under my bare feet made a sucking sound whenever I lifted them out of the muck, as though some demon was trying never to let go. Strange thoughts go through my head when I am in this jungle and I notice at least part of me is getting excited as well. Not sure what this means, but with each step and squish my heart rate seems to be speeding up and my breathing is getting shallower. By the time I got to the clearing, I wanted, no needed, to satisfy myself like never before. The others were kneeling in a semicircle in front of a tree with a 5 ft. pile of dirt stacked in front of the bark.
Sitting spreadeagled on top of the pile was Alexis. His feet were tied off to either side and his hands were tied above his head and behind the tree. His back seemed to be arched and it looked like he was in some pain, but there was something tied over his mouth so we only heard soft sounds echoing through his nose. The glow was fading from his collar which indicated he was set out here sometime yesterday.

“Boys, broken rules must be punished. If you can no longer be of service to us you will have Alexis' fate as you own. I notice most of you are aroused by what is happening. Relieve yourself if you wish (a score of hands immediately descended to waists) but stay where you are to watch. You may be here for two days or so. Don't worry, your collars have been given an extra charge to last it out. Remember, this could be you. Don't forget it.”
with that 2 helpers placed a metal whole head helmet on Alexis' head muffling his moans even further. Although there was a face in the front of the metal, it looked like there were only a couple of small nose holes for air. He tried twisting and resisting, but of course it was no use. On it went. It was locked. Then he was still.
We all sat there watching with an occasional moan of ecstasy from one boy or another. It wasn't long after I satisfied myself than I started to get hard again. (I had no idea what was happening to me. After the third time, it started to be painful, yet it seemed to take on a mind of its own. It demanded my attention and I had to give in).
Meanwhile, I was looking at poor Alexis. On his dirt pile were sprouting green leaves along the top. They began to get bigger and bigger almost as we watched. By sundown torches were placed on either side of him. It was then he began to squirm. Some time later he was waiving his head around and trying to scream something, but we couldn't make it out. He was getting frantic but there was nothing he or any of us could do for him. We had our “hands full” of other distractions and were about ready to scream ourselves at the pain.
“Oh no!” I thought. I know what they are doing to him. Those shoots on the top of the pile are the same bamboo that was used on me. Since he was sitting on it I feared where the bamboo was growing under him now.

bamboo 2.jpg
bamboo 2.jpg (22.83 KiB) Viewed 8889 times

By morning, all he was doing was moaning and I think sobbing, but obviously trying not to move. Most of us were still “excited” and were trying to get ourselves under control with little luck. God, I never imagined what once felt so good could hurt so bad and why I felt powerless to stop. A plate of rice was brought around to us and we were reminded not to move from where we were.
That evening we were sent back to the barracks. I think Alexis was still alive when we left, but I had nightmares about him and piles of fresh dirt for a long time after that. We never saw him again, but every time I get excited now that image comes back to me. I can't forget it --- ever.
I learned later they spiked out food with something to make us hard. I guess with teens like us, it doesn't take much.

I need to wrap this in a waterproof container that I found behind the professor's office and toss it into the stream in hopes of it making it to the River and found. I can't find any indication of exactly where we are so although I pray for rescue, I don't think it will happen. We are all their slaves and don't dare question or argue back.
Our own bodies have been turned against us. We can't run away. We can't hide.

We can't forget
Last edited by tony2 on Thu May 22, 2014 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: NO LAUGHING MATTER Chapter 4 Finis

Postby xtc » Thu May 22, 2014 1:56 am

I think this took quite some time to come to fruition. Thanks for persevering.
I hope we can expect to read more form you in future.
Wassail!
Xtc
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Thu May 22, 2014 2:54 am

:( :( :( :(

I wanna rescue James...Good thing I'm not ticklish! :big:

I understand leaving this on a somber note but I would someday like a sequel story where he does manage to get rescued or least fight his extreme sensitivity.
Everyone speaks in multiple languages...But gag talk is universal and a sock in your mouth is the perfect translator!

Wyatt9999
Master

Postby Wyatt9999 » Thu May 22, 2014 5:28 am

I've gotten permission to write the sequel story, don't worry the boy will be rescued.

tony2
Bondage Master

Re: NO LAUGHING MATTER Chapter 4 Finis PICS ADDED

Postby tony2 » Wed May 28, 2014 1:11 pm

To all:

Wyatt has started a sequel and has really picked up speed in his second chapter. He approaches it from a much different age bracket than I but he is intertwining oil and water rather well. Stop in and say hi to him: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=22542

Tony2

tony2
Bondage Master

Re: NO LAUGHING MATTER NEW Ch 5 Henry on the run

Postby tony2 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:23 pm

The Escape

Getting back to the barracks after two straight days in the field watching the torments that other boy had been put through, led me straight to the showers. I needed to clean not only my outside but something in me as well that just didn't feel right. After about a half hour under the warm water I finally emerged, dried myself off and only wrapping the towel around myself headed for my bed upon which I lay down and was almost immediately sound asleep.

I woke up to a lot of noise: something was definitely wrong. Juan was sent to fetch me and was standing next to my bed as I open my eyes. As he gently grabbed my arm and lifted me out of bed, I noticed he had another boy on his other arm and we were walking towards the doctors office.

One open the door and the three of us entered, closing the door behind us.

The laboratory has apparently been attacked and much of the equipment is being destroyed. That means the collars that are here will not be able to be recharged and the neural transmission they attenuate to tolerable levels will no longer happen. I can save only two of you boys and I've decided to extend the first offer to the two of you. I and some of my staff are leaving immediately on a helicopter and until I can figure out exactly what is happening, the only thing that I can promise you is that you will be safe and your collar will always be recharged, just like before. Still, as I told each of you when you arrived here, you are not a prisoner and can leave at any time. Is it your wish to come with me or to stay here?

I knew all too well what it was like when that collar wasn't activated. I might be able to handle a few hours like that but guessing with all the violence that was sounding through the door, the wall and the floor, I keenly suspected that the invaders did not have the technical knowledge to save or replicate this life-saving machinery in a reasonable period of time.

"Get me out of here!" My companion said the same thing at almost the same time. We certainly didn't want to be anywhere without those collars being activated.

The doctor smiled nodded his head and said good as he pressed a button on the underside middle of his desk. At that point the door sprang open that was otherwise disguised as part of the bookcase and it led into a softly lighted tunnel. Juan, take the boys and wait for me at the end of the tunnel. He turned to another fellow there dressed all in black with a balaclava over his head who looked like he just got off the set of an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie. "You are sure that all of the data in these computers is safely on these 33 TB drives?"
Yes doctor. You have a double backup of everything you need. And in these two three-foot aluminum canisters? What did you pack there?

Both of the ant colonies and the vials that we had of the treated ant toxin.

All the charges are set? "Yes doctor the only place that will not be damaged is the Ward where your students are. Everything else will be useless."

The noise of the resistance being put up by my area guards was getting closer which means they were being overpowered. This plan must be held to survive. Follow us into the tunnel and destroy that opening behind us. With that the entire party slipped into the tunnel as the door was closed for its last time.

By now we are at the far end of the tunnel and turned around just in time to see the doctor and his nurse come out before there was a deafening explosion behind them. The doctor pushed another button on the wall in the far wall slid away as the top of it ceiling opened up to the sky above it. Inside was one of the most spectacularly looking helicopters I could've imagined. It looked like it was perfectly built for stealth and speed and from what I know about helicopter attachment devices it appeared to be quite able to take care of itself should the need arise. The doctor rushed us all to the open door of the helicopter and made the seating arrangements. In the back were two special teenager size seats with foam cutouts so that when we sat in them it kind of conformed around our body parts, including our heads. Are you both comfortable? He asked, sure we replied. With that he pushed another button near the front counsel and straps immediately appeared holding our ankles in the foam then our shins just below the knee and just above the knee pushing the legs into the foam. Then the waist and just over the lower rib cage then just above the armpits across the chest and then gently around the neck and snugly around the forehead a similar set of straps were fastened. Finally straps appeared rather quickly on our arms down from our biceps to our wrists as well.

Now boys you are completely safe even bullets or bomb debris will be absorbed by the chair you are sitting in. Your chair is a lifesaver and the straps are to make sure that you stay a part of it. With that they stowed precious cargo of aluminum cylinders and data tapes or discs and then crawled into their respective spots in the helicopter itself. Although I can no longer turn my head, I say to my fellow captive, "my name is Henry, what is yours?" "Matthieu but most call me Matt. Love to shake your hand, but it looks like I'll be occupied for a time."

The takeoff was almost anti-climactic I was sure I'd seen some toys like these in the comic books I used to read but I never thought I would see them in real life than my mind snapped back to the silent whine of an extremely powerful engine mounted directly behind me. Chopper blades that were supposed to be loud seem to be very soft and instead of taking a decent amount of time to warm up, the chopper was ready for takeoff in about 15 seconds.

We were totally blacked out but could see the turmoil down below and left behind. Before we could get curious it became a very fast and fleeting memory. I had no idea helicopters could move this fast. I later found out that like everything else at the compound this was not a normal helicopter either.

We were traveling west at a high rate of speed and pretty soon the jungle and the land below us disappeared and became blue and white water. From my vantage point it looked like a lot of water! The professor turned around and faced us:

"Now that we have little time, do you boys have any questions yourselves?"

"Yes as a matter of fact all I was wearing was a towel and that seemed to get lost in the hurried trip here and I see my friend isn't doing much better. Can we get some clothes?

That is a good point Henry but since you have to learn some lessons much more quickly than the formalities of the outside world would otherwise allow, we take the approach that goes beyond the basic needs must otherwise be earned first. Believe me, where we are going you're being naked will fit in pretty well. It's a different culture with different customs that you will be adapting to at least while you're living with them. Any other questions?

My fellow lab rat said "I have a question about these chairs that were strapped into. Once that we are out of bullet range which we are now are we supposed to still be strapped into these things like we can't even move? And further it feels like these seats are designed to come out in one piece with or without the occupants still in them. Why is that?

Normally the guests we have designed for those chairs aren't the ones that necessarily are working on our side so the chairs help us to keep them under control while we are in flight. In your case, we wanted to make sure that you were very well protected because you to represent the two best production models we've obtained so far. Just lay your head back and tilt your nose slightly up I realize you can't move it too far because the foam won't let you but ill sense it. Both boys tried it and immediately soft music began playing in their ears and a dark visor descended to below their nose and pretty soon they once again found themselves off to dreamland.

tony2
Bondage Master

Re: NO LAUGHING MATTER NEW Ch 5 Henry on the run

Postby tony2 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:50 pm

Chapter 6

--- A new home front---

copter.jpg
It landed
copter.jpg (7.11 KiB) Viewed 7781 times

Something woke Henry. At first he wasn't sure what and then he realized that the helicopter was no longer moving. He started to say something and as soon as he did the dark visor retracted into the top of the helmet. Because of the protected chair he was in he couldn't look around very much, but he did notice that the temperature was very warm and the air was very humid. In fact, it seemed more humid than the Africa he just left.

"Henry, I see you are awake. Let's get you out of that chair now and introduce you to your new home." With that, the doctor fiddled with a couple of buttons on the dash and all the straps released and withdrew. The doctor opened the side door of the helicopter right next to Henry and the first thing he felt was this wave of damp warm air rushing in and almost overpowering him.

The doctor extended his hand to Henry to help him out of the helicopter. Although his feet were on the ground, Henry seem to have the distinct impression the rest of them was still at about 10,000 feet.

"Don't worry Henry, you had a long flight and it'll take a little time for your muscles to awaken. Just hang onto my arm, were only going to walk over to that hut about 100 yards away."

With every step, Henry could feel his strength and coordination returning. His feet were sending him messages that the ground he was walking on was quite a bit different than he was used to. This ground seemed damp and soft. Henry thought that might have something to do with the massively thick vegetation and forest in every direction he looked.

Finally getting to the hut, the doctor told Henry to go inside and lay down on the examination table which will recharge his collar. That sounded just fine to Henry. He definitely didn't want that collar to discharge and no longer provide him the protection that it did. Out of reflex he raised his right hand to his neck and rubbed his fingers around the collar which made him feel a little more secure. He also tried running his fingernail around the top of the collar and remembered that before his nail would bump as it passed over the seams when the collar was first closed. This time, he couldn't feel the seam either on the top or the bottom of the collar. It was so the collar was now one solid piece. The doctor came in with a brown skin native whose name he said was Oro.

"Henry, we are now in the deep Amazon jungle on the other side of the world from where you woke up this morning. This will be our new home but it will take some getting used to and I want to make sure that during that period you don't actually get yourself in some trouble. Oro has made you a present from some local vegetation. I've asked him to go ahead and slip you into it and while he does I'll tell you a little something about it."

Oro immediately slipped a pair of connected loops over Henry's ankles and then slipped a stick into the middle of the connecting cord and began to twist it resulting in the loops beginning to close up.

"What Oro has given you was handmade from Musa textilis which is the principal source. It resembles the true banana but has narrow more tufted leaves and inedible fruits. The plant forms a clump of 12-30 sheathing leafstalks 10-20 ft. high with a crown of spreading leaf blades 3-6 ft long. The fiber is secured from the outer portion of the leafstalks. Mature stalks are cut at the roots and split open lengthwise. The pulp and the fiber strands are removed, and the strands are washed and dried.

Individual fibers are 6-12 ft. long, lustrous and variable in color from white to light ocher. They are light, elastic, stiff and very strong, durable and resistant to both fresh and salt water. Therefore, the main use of abacá has been in the manufacture of high-grade cordage, especially marine cables. This is one of the skills that you're going to learn while you're over here. Wearing these will give you an opportunity to test out the strength, elasticity, comfort and durability of this product so you'll instantly know what it is and in what circumstances you would use it for."

The cordage made a comfortable loop around each ankle with about 20 inches from one ankle to the other. Oro then slipped a similar set lightly around Henry's wrists and began to show him how twisting the middle of the connecting cord took up the slack in each wrist loop. When they were snug but not too tight, he removed the stick from the center of the vine and the insertion hole simply closed up behind it. Oro then spread a warm thick liquid over all the vine on his ankles as well as his wrists.

"Henry, the liquid is made from a tree sap and is a type of natural latex. It protects the vines, gives them additional strength and flexibility and as you'll find out as it dries, it makes the vine practically indestructible. For example, we know of no knife that is capable of cutting it and yet if you move your arms and your legs you'll find you still have considerable flexibility. Here's a sharp hunting knife Henry, go ahead and see if you can cut it."

The liquid had set up almost immediately upon application. There was obviously a lot more to it than simple latex. Henry ran his thumb from side to side over the blade to be sure it was sharp and then began to confidently cut the connection in his new "vegetable shackles." He rubbed the blade over the vine faster and faster than harder and harder until he was exhausted in trying and after about 15 minutes looked at the vine where he had been cutting it and was unable to even find a nick.

With a look of total surprise and frustration he turned to the doctor: "how am I supposed to get these things off now? For that matter, how my supposed to put a pair of pants on? Or even a shirt?"

"When the time comes Henry, I think I'll be able to get those off of you, but since this experiment was rushed we never had time to test for that so I guess you are the test. As for your clothes, weatherwise you won't need them and as you will discover the local men's dress code isn't much more than a quick tied jockstrap which I'm sure you'll get used to in a couple of days. Until we can get a hut built for the two of you, you'll see there are two metal cots in the back of this hut. You boys will sleep there and I will hook up the chargers at that location. Why don't you jump down from the table and do a little exploring, at least around the airfield and this hut. Do not go into the forest until after we've had a chance to teach you what to watch out for. This area is much more dangerous than where you were."

"Where did you say we are?" As Henry jumped down from the table wearing his new sets of restraints.

"The easiest way to answer that is simply to say the middle of the Amazon jungle. There are things not very far from here that quite probably, no white man has ever seen. At the same time, there are also pythons that grow large enough to be able to swallow you whole. Your restraints will act as a reminder not to wander off until you really learn to survive in this environment on your own. Your clothing will help you identify faster with the natives who will become your friends. Now, go outside and start getting used to your new home."

Henry left the hut and began walking around the perimeter of the clearing which was about 300 yards across. As he walked, he stretched his arms above his head and then bending sideways all way down, backup and all the way down on the other side and then forward to touch his feet and back up to the sky. He did that for several reasons, the first being he was getting stiff without any exercise but the underlying reason of course was he was beginning to try and test the limits of his new shackles.

Their soft at least and they don't seem to be chafing my wrists or my ankles which at least makes them a lot better than some of the rope that was used on me when I needed some correction. I wonder if I keep bending them back and forth in the same spot if I can wear that spot out enough to break it.

That was an idea that was going to haunt Henry for weeks to come. Considering most boys his age like to fidget with something to help pass the time, and he didn't have any pockets to put some coins in that he could rub together, his choice of nervous release, at least when he thought others might be looking was trying to wear out at least one spot on his shackles.

He looked over towards the helicopter and saw them getting the other boy out and over to the hut and Henry just shook his head as he reached up and started fidgeting and trying to find the crack in his collar. He was still happy there was no one else in sight. Despite his previous experiences, he really didn't feel comfortable walking around in a strange environment totally naked. "Hell, I'm not naked. After all I have my collar and my wrist and ankle shackles. So what more do I need?"

Yeah right, so why do I feel so freaking embarrassed there isn't even anybody here? Well, I guess I don't have a chance to change anything so I might as well get used to it and try and make the best of it.

Why did I have to sit on that damn ant pile in the first place?

Was that something in the Bush up ahead of me? I'm sure I saw something move? I'm going go check it out.

My God, what the hell was that? I'm getting out a here.

Henry started running as fast as he could back to the hut. After the third trip and fall, he was amazed how quickly he could get up after falling on his face from being tripped up in the shackles. By the time he reached the hut he had his stride pretty well worked out so now he could run as fast as shackles would let him.

"Did you hear that? Did you hear that? What the hell was that?" As Henry burst through the door of the hut.

"Henry, apparently you cross paths with the largest pussycat in South America. That was a scream of a Jaguar. It has the strongest bite of any cat and is only smaller than the lion and tiger. Here is a picture of one and you can tell he could be right next to you in the jungle and you probably wouldn't see him. Nothing here is used to white boys, so expect to be checked out by almost everything."

brazil-jaguar_2659059b.jpg
is this what Henry saw?

"Now you boys go over and lie down on your bunks and insert your ankle and wrist cords into the open hooks in the middle of the bed end bars."

Once they did, the hooks snapped shut. Henry tried to open his but found it was locked. He felt a tingling in his collar, like it was recharging. That made him feel more comfortable although he still didn't know about being shackled to both ends of the bed totally naked. He could move his arms and legs a little as the cord pivoted through the hook, but escape was impossible. The more he thought about it and the more he squirmed, the more he wanted to and.... what was happening to him?

Crap, I'm getting hard. I can't let anyone see this, as he rolled over on his stomach crossing both his arms and legs. It didn't help. Now he was rubbing against the bed and getting even more excited. He tried as hard as he could to reach his problem area to care for things privately, but the more he tried, it seemed the harder he got. He was moving his hips around on the bed faster and faster now. He buried his face in the pillow, his body became rigid, and he let out a loud moan after which he became quite relaxed and soon fell asleep.

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Re: NO LAUGHING MATTER CH 6 - A NEW HOME

Postby chadmc90 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:59 pm

Hey tony2,

I haven't had a chance to read the latest chapters, but I was curious as to what happened with Wyatt's sequel?

Feedback highly appreciated! Feel free to Private Message me if you prefer to not post on the public forum!

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:36 pm

Wyatt's sequel may have gotten away from him and I didn't have knowledge of the fantasy creatures he introduced to pick up where he was leaving it. With due respect to Wyatt, I simply left the camp under his attack and moved the story to another continent.
If you enjoy the story anyway, let me know. Thanks all.

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:59 am

Hey tony. Just got around to reading the tale. I really like these new elements you are throwing in, such as tgose veggie shackles. Im really curious as to what the doctor comes up with next, lol.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Glad you like it. As i teased you, the Amazon is filled with surprises and mystery. Tossing Henry and the Dr into it is a wildcard that Africa can't hold a candle to. I'll give you a hint --- look up "bullet ants" common only to the Amazon but they earned the name. How? and how does Henry and crew fit into it? he he.....most everything so far is based in fact except the collar effect, etc.
Please let me know what you think as it goes on.
I've got a similar problem keeping up with the postings as you. I suppose I better do something or you might write me into the Flying Dutchman !!!!

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:59 am

Chapter 7

Getting to know You

Henry had been exhausted. Before dawn his eyes began fluttering as though he was afraid to open them to see if what he remembered was actually true. Slowly but surely he opened his left eye only to see a close-up view of the inside of his right elbow. Well that wasn't going to do it he thought to himself. So the second eye opened a little faster and over his arm he could see this beautiful boy on the cot next to him, gently bathed in the soft and silent early morning light.

He'd never taken the time to get to know him since their bunks were at opposite ends of the barracks and they were pretty much persuaded to hang around fairly close to their own bunks to keep their collars recharged.

“I wonder what his name is?” He said to himself. The boy was of course as naked as Henry, but he was laying on his back with his arms and legs also locked to the respective ends of the bunk. The boy was about 6 foot and weighed about hundred and 70 pounds, which wasn't much different than Henry. The boy had beautiful black hair but, like Henry, only on his head. The rest of his body was graceful, soft smooth curves around a large chest rippling down a firm set of abs to a sensuous and inviting 30 inch waist. Even asleep, his thighs were beginning to show the muscle definition of a trained runner.

The more he looked, the more Henry really wanted to reach out and slide his hands down and around this sculpted body. Half in a dream, he reached out with his right hand to caress the boy only to find his arms and legs were still locked to his cot. Damn! He could look, but do not touch. Henry then began thinking, why was he so fascinated with this boy? He wasn't gay or at least he didn't think he was, yet, this sensuous, sculptured naked body breathing so peacefully and so close right next to him was a feast neither his eyes nor his imagination could pass up. Before he realized it, even though he was still laying on his stomach Henry was beginning to get hard.

No! Not again! I can't let anybody see me like this. He lifted up his head and looked around the tent to verify that no one else was awake. Then he rolled over onto his back thinking that without the stimulation of the blanket underneath him he would be able to strike his colors before anybody would see.

As he was trying as hard as he could to get things under control when a voice to the left of him said “good morning brother.”

“Good morning. Brother?”

“Since we're the only two like this on this half of the planet anyway, and neither one of us can walk away from the machine, brother seems to fit very well.”

“Yeah, I suppose it does. In that event we probably ought to get to know a little bit about each other. My name is Henry. How did you get here?”

“Hi Henry, my name is Chad. My folks and I went on a tourist safari to Africa and we camped not far from a backwater in the river which made a nice sheltered cove. I checked it over pretty carefully for crocodiles and then decided that I had to just jump in because frankly it was too damn hot. There wasn't anybody around and I didn't pack a lot of extra clothes for the trip so I took everything off, leaving it on the shore next to my unrolled beach towel and went for a very delightful swim. When I got out I again looked around to make sure I was alone from both people and animals and is spread out on the beach towel to catch some rays. I think I drifted off to sleep, but when I woke I had the most horrible pains in my legs my arms and on my chest. I could feel things crawling all over me and I screamed as I got up. Not much sound came out. I was going to move away from the towel as fast as I could, but I couldn't seem to get much coordination out of my legs and soon they collapsed underneath me tumbling me to the ground. I tried to push myself up, but my arms wouldn't work. Then I realized I couldn't even move my head. Soon everything went black and I woke up, as I understand, three days later in the clinic, naked, on top of my bed. I started to stretch and move and began laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world. I tried to get up and as soon as my feet hit the floor it felt like I Dropped them into a tickling machine switched onto high. I immediately fell back onto the bed giggling in hysterics and unable to move. Finally, and I suspect because of the noise I was causing, and attendant came by with the wheelchair and lifted me into it and rolled it down the hall to eventually meet the Dr.”

“The doctor told me the same thing he probably told you: my nervous system had been pretty much destroyed by this ant poison but he had gotten to me in time before I died and injected me with his experimental chemical that restored function to my muscles at the price of my system being insanely ticklish and sensitive to any touch along with the loss of all my body hair from the neck down. After my morning experience, he didn't have to convince me of that anymore. He then told me about the collar and its neutralizing effect on the tickle feeling but it to be recharged every 24 hours. He told me it was entirely up to me to decide if I wanted to wear it or not. Hell, after what I have been through, I slapped it on right then and there. He told me it would charge up as I slept in my cot.”

“I saw what they did to you with the bamboo. After seeing you in that situation I decided I was not going to give them any trouble or any cause to give that same attention to me. This part is a little embarrassing, but we probably shouldn't have secrets from each other so when I saw Alexi being tortured I got really turned on and horny. Frankly I don't know how many times I had to jack off while we had to sit there and watch it. I didn't feel so bad when I looked around and I saw a lot of the other boys were doing the same thing. Frankly I don't know what came over us.”

“Chad, maybe I can fill you in on a couple of things that I found out. The Dr. had altered the venom in the ants as set a trap for us. It was now a neurotoxin and almost wiped out the nerves on contact. Even normally, a sting from as few as nine of those ants is sometimes enough to kill an adult. In any event, he developed an antidote for the toxin to restore function to the nervous system with the side effect that we are hyper ticklish and lost our basic body hair. He developed this collar that has to be recharged every 24 hours and can never be removed that neutralizes the ticklish effect while it is active.”

“At Alexi's punishment, do you remember some food or drink being passed around to us? I'm sure you do. It was spiked with another one of his concoctions that made us in clear conscience need to jack off so bad that even the trees started looking good.”

“Henry, do you mean to say that our saving Angel actually is the one who organized our kidnapping, our poisoning, destroyed our lives forever to where we can never go back and have to be slaves to the collar for the rest of time?”

“That about sums it up Chad. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can or should do about it without condemning ourselves to a constant life of horrible tickling. Since we can't get out of it, ever, we need to do what we can to make the best of this situation. For me, I'm glad at least I have you to go through it with me. For the time being anyway there's no one else out there like us at least in this hemisphere.”

“Henry, I am so rattled right now, knowing that I have lost all my friends and my family and can never see them again, if it weren't for you I'd be totally alone. I wish I could get off the cot and crawl over and cuddle with you. I'm sorry, I know that sounds awfully fast, but I have always admired you. You're good-looking and smart and compassionate. I know what I want when I see it, and you are the first and last partner I have available. If you sort of even feel the same way, I think we can make our way through this together. If I have upset you or turn you off, I'm sorry, but I don't think we have the luxury of time to beat around the bush. I hope you feel the same way.”

“Chad, you're right, we both have lost everything and can only rely on each other to rebuild what we can. I don't mind you being direct at all. In fact, I think you're pretty hot and would love to get off of this cot and start nibbling on your ear to see what comes up! (grinning)”

Henry and Chad continued their short distance romance, totally unable to do anything except talk for the next two hours. Shortly after they began appreciating the qualities of each other, nature took over and it became very apparent that each one of them was definitely rising to the occasion. Before they finished talking, both boys were making poorly disguised efforts at trying to hump the air above them.

There was some commotion outside the doorway and both boys immediately flipped over to a facedown position and pretended they were asleep. It was almost everything they could do to keep their hips from massaging the blanket.

Finally the doctor entered followed by Oro and asked the boys if they slept well. They both acted like they were just waking up although they did such a poor job of it the only ones that believed it were themselves. The Dr. just smiled. He was hoping they would get together but didn't expect it would happen this quickly. He needed both of his prototypes to be well cared for while he brought the rest of the operation eventually up to speed.

Reaching down, the Dr. released the bed clips pulling their feet and then the clips holding their arms. “Boys, there's an outhouse through the back door. I suspect you'll probably want to use it. There is also a catch basin out there with relatively fresh water in it to wash up in. Don't however drink that water. Your immune systems are not programmed for the infections that are possible down here. As you proceed through your training, I will also be giving you injections to help your systems fight off everything that you could be exposed to down here. In the meantime, take care of yourselves, look after each other because you're not supermen yet.” The boys gave each other a sly glance and a small smile spread on each of their faces.

Always keeping their back to the two men, the two boys shuffled out the back door doing their best to cover up their enthusiasm for each other. Who would've thought that two boys could spend so much time in the same outhouse at the same time?

By the time they came back in, the boys had made more than full use of the facilities, and cleaned up in the catch basin combing each other's hair with their hands. When they came back inside, they were not only clean but very, very relaxed.

tony2
Bondage Master

Re: NO LAUGHING MATTER CH 7 - GETTING TO KNOW YOU

Postby tony2 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:22 pm

Last 2 days over 100 views and no comments. Do you want this to continue? :?: :?:

jaguar-fangs.jpg
Don't leave a comment: Let's Play Tag

Bruno here has offered to visit those who don't leave comments, in their sleep. Pleasant dreams. :twisted:

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:30 pm

Welcome to the club.
By all means continue as long as the pussycat features soon!
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:47 pm

Yea im still reading.

I dont comment as much as I used to because I often use my phone to view the board. Its annoying typing the comments stories I like deserve on a touchscreen phone, so I usually comment when I get Internet access to my laptop.

lockedup
Bondage Expert

Postby lockedup » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:31 pm

really great story, i really enjoyed it and look forward to more :).
i'm 17, male, a bit of a computer geek, and love to be tied up :D

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:32 pm

Yea, I also wanted to mention that this thread is in both the general section AND the M/M section. I would think this needs to be fixed.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:33 am

Remind me tomorrow. I might be sober by then!
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:46 am

Don't ruin a good thing....

Return to “M/M”