My wife tied me up. And the story's here

Stories from 8/1/9 - 3/15/10

Moderators: zanev, Nuclearo

My wife tied me up. And the story's here

Postby barefootboy » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 am

Ok here’s a story of when my wife tied me up and you don'y have to wait days to read it.

It started on a Saturday night when the kids were away. Hers from her first marriage at their father, and ours at a sleep over. We played a game of strip poker to start. We had already set out the rules and “additional penalties” before we started. Now you might say I was playing to loose because I had just jeans and t-shirt and boxers on whereas she had the extra piece of underwear (bra), under her skirt and top. she was also wearing hold up stockings whereas I was true to my stage name barefoot. It wasn’t long before I was down to boxers while she just lost her top. Next to go was her skirt followed by my boxers then i lost again. Additional penalties.

I lay flat on my stomach as she told me and crossed my hands behind my back. Now I just love the feeling of the rope circling my wrists slowly getting tighter then being cross tied and finally knotted. She knows this and took extra long to get it just right. She then went to my elbows. Now I don’t know if my elbows could ever touch but they don’t now. She did tie tight though and pull them fairly close together, tying loops around both upper arms before taking multiple turns to cinch them tight.. Next she tied my ankles together, side by side, wrapped round and cinched. finally she bent my knees and tied me a fairly loose hog tie, not much more than 90 degrees bent at the knees.

She began to walk round me doing the usual humiliating talk while I was staring at her black nyloned legs and if I really stretched my neck seeing her lacy bra and pants. she bent over and tickled my feet which are very sensitive and took great delight torturing me for 5 mins. then she pushed me over onto my side and tickled my tummy. She went to the kitchen and came back with a nice chilled glass of wine which she proceeded to drink while she tickled my tummy with her toes and made me suck on her toes. this tickle torture went on for more than ½ hour before she said it was time for “Casualty” on TV. Just then she rolled her stockings down, balled one up and stuck it in my mouth before tying the other one round my mouth and eyes.

“It’s OK” she said. “I’ll untie after this programme’s over.”

She kept me tied the whole time , I was kicked and tickled by her bare feet when she wasn’t using me as a foot rest. This went on until the end credits. Then I heard her stand up and walk round me. She prodded me with her foot and slapped my bottom. then said:

“You know when I said I’d untie you after the programme? Well I lied.” I was kept tied up the rest of the evening and tickled, slapped, tortured with ice and made to use my tongue in ways that if I gave details would get me banned form this board.

It was sometime after midnight she took me upstairs to bed, hands still tied behind me. She untied me to go to the bathroom but his was on the condition that i let her tie me up when I came out. Un like her I was true to my word and when I came back followed her instructions to lie on the bed with my hands stretched out. Well you can guess soon i was spread eagled and was for over an hour for more activities i can’t describe here. She finally undid the spreadeagle tie but then tied my hands together in front of me, then to the top of the bed. She then tied my ankles together and then to the foot of the bed. More comfortable than a spreadeagle I just managed to sleep like that but did wake a few times wanting to turn over. She woke a few times in the night too and took great delight in showing me how effective a position this was for tickle torture. When I was finally untied the next morning She had kept me bound in one way shape or form for over 12 hours.

Well I hope you enjoyed reading that as Much as i enjoyed doing it. I’d love to hear your comments.
Tied :tied: gagged :gag: and tickled :tickle:
barefootboy
Kidnapper

Re: My wife tied me up. And the story's here

Postby Boundgal08 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:01 pm

Wow... I love it xD Really good story! Hope you have many more to share with us xD
BOUNDGIRL!
Probably the kinkiest woman you will ever meet!
I am a switch, I like to put a man in ropes and also have a man put me in ropes!
I am the 'Queen of bondage'
Boundgal08
Master

Postby barefootboy » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:17 pm

Thanks Boundgal.
Tied :tied: gagged :gag: and tickled :tickle:
barefootboy
Kidnapper

Postby Seld46 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:10 am

Fantastic, wish I could get mine to do that.
Seld46
TUGs Member

Return to True TUG Stories 8/1/9 - 3/15/10