Caught by my sister

Stories from 8/1/9 - 3/15/10

Moderators: zanev, Nuclearo

Caught by my sister

Postby TiedUpBoy88 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:12 am

Hey guys, this story happened when I was 15 and my sister was 18. We had always been close, but I had a self bondage incident that brought us even closer

I'm going to go into a little back story about this bondage experience first because I feel the need to explain myself first. My whole life, I've felt feminine, and while I now feel that I fit as a male more than a female, there was a large part of my life that I really believed that I should have been a girl. So, for everyone who just wants to read the story, you might want to skip the next little bit of this post.

I mentioned in the first story that I posted (Dorm Room Bondage) that I have a slipper fetish. There's more than just slippers. I've always been into girls' pajamas, especially bathrobes and slippers. So my fetish is really for bathrobes as well as slippers. This comes from my childhood. I grew up as the only boy in my family. My dad walked out on my family while my mom was pregnant with me, and I've never met him. I grew up living in a house of me, my mom, my sister, my grandmother, and my aunt. Each of them wore their slippers around the house constantly and had real fuzzy, soft, feminine bathrobes. I remember wanting robes and slippers like all of them! But once I was about 6 or 7 years old, the slippers that my mom would buy me were very "boy-ish" and my bathrobes weren't fuzzy at all. I was so envious of the women in my house, this started my phase of wanting to be a girl, it lasted till I was 16 or 17. This may seem silly to let a pair of slippers and a bathrobe make me feel this way, but they were my first major fetish (I should also say that this wasn't the only factor, I love the way girls dress, i wanted long hair, I've always loved ponytails, I wanted breasts, etc) . Anytime I had the chance, I would wear my sisters slippers and her robe and just feel like the girl I wanted to be. And every year or so that we needed to get new slippers and robes, I was always so disappointed that my sister got fuzzy slippers and fuzzy robes, and I was stuck with boring slippers and uncomfy robes. I wanted feminine robes and slippers, like all the women in my family. I was very embarrassed to ask for this because I wanted girls robes and slippers, like pink, and real fuzzy. Even when I would go shopping with my mom, I'd see boys robes that were fuzzy, but they just weren't what I wanted, and I was too embarrassed to ask for one because I thought "fuzzy clothes are only for girls"

When I was 10, my aunt moved in with her fiance. 3 years later, my grandma passed away. It was just me, my mom and my sister now.

As I grew up, more and more often I was left home alone. When i got the chance, I would wear my sisters robe and slippers. I started feeling happy, maybe I wasn't a girl, but i started feeling more feminine cuz I got to dress like a girl, even for just a little bit. It moved past just robes and slippers. I would try on her high heels. I'd wear her skirts, even her underwear a few times. I loved feeling feminine! I dont cross dress any more, it turned out to be a phase during my teenage years.

In my early teens is when I realized that I also had a fetish for bondage. Whenever I would see something on TV with a girl tied up I just couldn't look away. After i realized this, at 13 or 14 was the first time that I ever dressed up as a prisoner for halloween. My school had a halloween party and everyone would wear their costumes to school for the day. I went shopping with my mom and my sis. I knew that I wanted to be a prisoner for halloween with handcuffs, but I didn't know if I wanted to tell my mom that it was what I wanted, feeling that she'd know the reason why. I just decided to be bold and tell her that I wanted the prisoner costume. I expected her to look at me funny, but she really didn't , she just said "sure, it's up to you" and I did. I noticed that the costume didn't come with handcuffs, but the store was selling them separately, I grabbed both and brought them back to my mom and asked her if I could get the handcuffs too, she responded with "you're not gonna wear the handcuffs in school too, are you?" I told her "not the whole day, and it's got a switch on it so i can just take them off whenever i wanted to". She signed, smiled at me and told me it was fine. Nothing really eventful happened at school, I ended up cuffing myself in front for alot of the day. I got alot of looks and laughs, but so did everyone else, there were alot of people dressed up that day, so it was to be expected. Anyway, from here on out, I had handcuffs! I played with them alot, mostly privately, but I brought them out a few times and used them with my sister.

I started doing alot of self bondage alone in my room. I would take a belt or an old bathrobe belt and tie my legs together, stuff a sock in my mouth and wrap my scarf around my head as a gag, and of course handcuff myself. I did this alot of nights. I loved the idea of doing it in the afternoon though, but I rarely had the chance to since me and my sister would get home from school at the same time. Well, one day I had gotten my chance. My mom was going to be at work until 9 that night, and my sister was going out with her girl friends right after school and she didn't even know if she was going to be coming back home that night. That day, I got home from school and immediately started getting ready for my self bondage fun. I ran to my sisters room and grabbed a pair of her pajama pants, an old fuzzy robe of hers and an old pair of fuzzy pink pig slippers. I didn't want to use her newest set because of the chance that I ripped something or stretched something out or whatever. Anyway, I go back to my room and change. I'm feeling incredibly girly right now. I start tying myself up. With a belt of mine, i tie my ankles together. I tie my knees together with one of my old bathrobe belts. I take a sock and stuff it into my mouth and wrap my scarf around and tie as tight of a knot as I possibly can. I take a shoelace and use it to connect my ankle restraint to my handcuffs. I get on my stomach on my bed and cuff myself into a hog tie. I feel wonderful now, so girly and submissive. I decide that I want to see if I can stay tied up like this for an hour. I struggle like crazy for a while, but then I give up. I'm real proud of my self bondage. After 5-10 minutes of intense struggling, I'm still pretty tightly tied up. So, I just lay there for the next 10 minutes or so thinking to myself "you've been a bad boy, look at you, wearing all these girly clothes, you'll never be a man, you deserve this punishment" and stuff like that. After 20 minutes of my bondage I think i hear footsteps, but I just say to myself "that's crazy, no one will be home till night time" I just keep laying there. all of a sudden, I hear someone walking for sure, this time, I can absolutely recognize my sister in her slippers shufflng down the hallway! before I can even get my wrists out of my handcuffs, she knocks at my door and calls out for me. Turns out her friends and her decided not to do anything because there was supposed to be a bad winter storm coming in! So there I am, 2 seconds until my sister finds me tied up wearing her pjs! This was going to be incredibly embarrassing!

She opens up the door and as she's talking to me, she sees me tied up and just stops dead in her tracks! she looks at me for about 5 seconds in complete shock. Then she giggles as she asks me "What the hell are you doing???" I just put my face down in my bed, not even attempting to get out at all and hoping she just goes away... she doesn't. She comes in, sits down next to me, and says "okay, you're going to tell me the truth about this or i'm telling mom". She unties the shoelace from my handcuffs and says to me "dont take the cuffs off! I want them on you" half jokingly. Then she undoes my gag, looks at me trying not to laugh... I glance over at her and I'm so embarrassed at this point. I can't hide anything at this point, so I just have to tell her the truth... In my insane embarrassment, i stutter out 'Well, i kind of like bondage... i dont know, i always thought it looked fun". She says "okay.... do you do this alot?" I nod "at night alot of times". After this things got even more embarrassing with her next question... "and what are you doing in my pajamas, my bathrobe and my slippers???" I blush like crazy and I just want to cry at this point. "They looked comfy......" She stares at me and I know that she's not satisfied with that answer... I explain to her everything I explained above, she started feeling really bad for me over my whole gender identity issues and started telling me the good things about being a boy. This helped cheer me up and lessen the embarrassment. Then she told me that if ever we were alone in the house and I wanted to wear her slippers or high heels or something I could, this made me so happy! finally she left my room and told me that she'd be right back. I breathe out a huge sigh of relief, I was very embarrassed, but I'm glad that she let me talk to her and she didn't jsut laugh at me.

She came back with a roll of duct tape, she told me to open my mouth and she stuffed the sock back in there and put 5 pieces of duct tape over my mouth. "I wish i had known that I could tie my little brother up a long time ago" and she laughed at me. She got up at told me, "Alright, you'll be my prisoner for now, don't even try and leave your cell till I come get you for dinner." she left and shut the door and I was in there all alone again, and even better, she let me keep her robe and slippers on! A while later, she came in and told me taht dinner was ready. She untied my ankles and my knees and takes my gag out and grabs me by the arm and brings me to the dinner table. Finally she takes my handcuffs off and we eat. I decide that I've been through enough for the day and I don't want to be tied up again after dinner. We go back into my room after dinner and we're putting stuff away and she says to me, "handcuffs are fun, aren't they?" i'm shocked to hear this "you've played with handcuffs before??" She nods. "A little bit, with my ex" I'm happy to hear this, as I'm not the only one in my family atleast. From here on out, me and her have been closer about stuff like that, relationship issues, sex issues, we've even talk sometimes about fetishes!

I'll end this by saying that a few weeks later was my birthday. My present from my sister, a fuzzy blue striped mens bathrobe and a pair of fuzzy claw feet slippers! These kind of really helped me get over my gender identity issue. I'll also mention that after this If my mom wasn't home, and it was either just me or me and my sis, I had no problem taking out my cuffs and going around the house like that! sometimes I'd cuff her!
TiedUpBoy88
TUGs Member

Re: Caught by my sister

Postby Plueschbabycd » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:14 am

Hallo very nice story. I wish I had such sister. :)
Andrew
"Don´t dream it, be it." Dr. Frank N. Furter in Rocky Horror Picture Show
Plueschbabycd
Bondage Master

Postby marcov!!! » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:20 am

Sounds very embarrassing indeed. Still well put, good story!
marcov!!!
TUGs Member

Postby chloroformmeplease » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:03 am

I would like to read more stories about your sister tying you up. I wonder if you were ever alone with her for an entire weekend of being her prisoner.
Treat others as you wish to be treated. Having said that I will not sit idly by while someone is disrespecting another just because they think they are better than everyone else.
chloroformmeplease
Bondage Expert

Postby TiedUpBoy88 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:57 pm

noooo, unfortunately that has never happened for an entire weekend. Luckily though, I have had a few more bondage experiences with my sister. When I have time I would definitely love to post those stories too! We've done alot of one of us just being handcuffed for a while, but also we've done some more intense bondage, when we've known that we'd have time for it. Next time i post up a story, i'll write about my most humiliating time, she made me dress up completely in girls clothes! it was an amazing night! But that's another story for another day!
TiedUpBoy88
TUGs Member

Postby chloroformmeplease » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:02 pm

Can't wait to hear about your other experiences tied please keep them coming. I wish more people shared experiences.
Treat others as you wish to be treated. Having said that I will not sit idly by while someone is disrespecting another just because they think they are better than everyone else.
chloroformmeplease
Bondage Expert

Return to True TUG Stories 8/1/9 - 3/15/10