Crotch Rope?

TUG techniques, safety rules, how-to's, why do we like TUGs? Here's the place to discuss and ask questions.

Moderators: Nuclearo, Jason Toddman, zanev, kidnapplz, xtc

User avatarboundboy
Kidnapper

Crotch Rope?

Postby boundboy » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:51 am

hey guys, just a question or two.

how do you tie a crotch rope and what is it used for?
This boy is ready to be bound with rope and gags

-boundboy

MissTieMeUp
Tied up

Re: Crotch Rope?

Postby MissTieMeUp » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:00 am

boundboy wrote:hey guys, just a question or two.

how do you tie a crotch rope and what is it used for?

lol didn't you get that from my story? hehe...they are mostly used on women to bring them pleasure, not sure how it works on men or if it would get theh same stimulation you know? You make small knots in variuos areas that go between the legs and then tie it to a waist and/or breast rope. Hope this helps :D
Rainbow rope & a white cleeve gag are my BFF's ;)

User avatarsnobound
Bondage Expert

Postby snobound » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:51 pm

When well done, there's usually a stregically placed knot or two to make things a little more interesting. :wink:

No all of my TUG partners have been guys....
Try out the TUGs chat! http://chat.mibbit.com/#tugsnet

User avatarboundboy
Kidnapper

Postby boundboy » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:17 pm

so they are only for girls then?

-boundboy

User avatarsnobound
Bondage Expert

Postby snobound » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:32 pm

boundboy wrote:so they are only for girls then?

Ummm... not necessarily, though sometimes I think that's the expectation. They can also be used on guys to hold in a.... (cough) butt plug (cough)..... and can also be used for/incorporated into a cock/balls rope harness. Your imagination and personal limits are really the only limiting factors. Most full body rope harnesses, whether applied to a male or female, often involve some sort of crotch rope. Read a little bit about Japanese "Kinbaku" or "Shibari" bondage.
Try out the TUGs chat! http://chat.mibbit.com/#tugsnet

User avatarboundboy
Kidnapper

Postby boundboy » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:13 pm

ok thanks.
Last edited by boundboy on Mon May 14, 2012 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-boundboy

james14
Kidnapped

Postby james14 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:08 am

I call them "rope panties" as I use quite a few strands of rope as a crotch rope so it looks like the female is wearing rope panties! Never had any complaints anyway! My freind Jennifer always had rope panties on her at sometime in the session-she loved it. Crotch ropes are a definite add on to tieing up a female.

User avatarJason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:00 am

boundboy wrote:ok thanks. i'm quite new to these stuff =/

If that's the case, please stay the hell away from crotch ropes until you or any partner with you definitely know what you're doing (especially if you are tying youself or someone else). That is not something for amateurs, especially in any kind of long-term tie up!!! For guys, one main purpose of a crotch rope is to keep the one tied up from moving - at all; because when you move it hurts like hell because it pulls on the jewels! OWW! :shock:
I trust you get the picture. :D
Dare to be different... and make a difference.
To boldly go where no one in their right mind has gone before...

User avatarboundboy
Kidnapper

Postby boundboy » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:23 pm

well, i don't actually have a partner or anything. i don't get tied or tie since i don't have a partner. i'm just trying to learn these stuff first.

-boundboy

User avatarJason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:40 pm

boundboy wrote:well, i don't actually have a partner or anything. i don't get tied or tie since i don't have a partner. i'm just trying to learn these stuff first.

Well, when you learn the ropes, wait until you have some real skill before you experient with something like the matter under discussion, whatever you do.
Hope you find someone to show you the ropes one of these days. 8)

User avatarboundboy
Kidnapper

Postby boundboy » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Jason Toddman wrote:
boundboy wrote:well, i don't actually have a partner or anything. i don't get tied or tie since i don't have a partner. i'm just trying to learn these stuff first.

Well, when you learn the ropes, wait until you have some real skill before you experient with something like the matter under discussion, whatever you do.
Hope you find someone to show you the ropes one of these days. 8)

ok and i hope so too =/

-boundboy

james14
Kidnapped

Postby james14 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:22 am

There no big deal with crotch ropes- I have not known any female complain about them and many prefer them tight- In fact I would say as a sexual thing they are rather stimulating. trouble with some on here is you make the odea very technical and only experinced people can tie them- that is not true. BTW the tighhter the better as they do not move at all- it is the loose ropes that can be painful. Well that is my opinion and I use a crotch rope on all the many women I have tied- and they have never complained- fact is it makes them very wet- Jackie- one of my rope panties females , said she had never felt such wetness down there- when i tied her it was her first time!

User avatarJason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:36 am

james14 wrote:There no big deal with crotch ropes- I have not known any female complain about them and many prefer them tight!

For females there probably is no big deal; that is quite true. That's because their pubic area is rather less easily damaged than a male's however; though of course that's not the same as saying they can't be damaged at all (ropes can chafe after a while for one thing). However, I was talking about male crotch ropes; I have never tied a crotch rope on a female so know nothing about that from personal experience.
If someone tied a sloppily done crotch tie around your crotch area though, you might not be so blase about the subject. :D It's much different for girls than it is for boys!

User avataranjell
Bondage Expert

Postby anjell » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:25 pm

It is different for girls (talking from experience), but not all girls like it as most people think. I am indifferent about them so i couldn't care if i have one or not.
Let's use all the colors.
Dust 'em, Pix!
Yup! That tasted purple!

User avatarJason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:35 pm

anjell wrote:It is different for girls (talking from experience), but not all girls like it as most people think. I am indifferent about them so i couldn't care if i have one or not.

Actually, it never occurred to me at least to think that all or even most girls did. I just know that most guys I know didn't like them at all - at least, not on themselves! :twisted:

james14
Kidnapped

Postby james14 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:10 am

Yes- I agree on men a crotch rope is not only painful but can be dangerous- even if a rope goes so the ball bag is in between the ropes. As for all women liking a crotch rope- lets say i have known a lot of women who loved them and NONE that did not-but take the point about all women liking a crotch rope- they maybe some who do not- just in my experince I have found none- maybe iy is the way I tie them too!

Return to TUGs talk