Tied to bed, chair, or table?

TUG techniques, safety rules, how-to's, why do we like TUGs? Here's the place to discuss and ask questions.

Moderators: xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz, Nuclearo, zanev

User avatarJay Feely
Master

Tied to bed, chair, or table?

Postby Jay Feely » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:33 am

If you could only pick one, which one would you choose and why?

I will go for the chair because it's ability to give my captor access to my upper body would be more fun in terms of what I like to be done to me. That involves my nipples being twisted, getting a pink belly, and being tickled under my arms. Since I posted here when I 1st joined, I got interested in pain because of a lucky experience I had during a play party with a female who spanked me until I cried.
Tie me up, shame on you. Tie me up 2 times, shame on me.

Myhandsaretied
TUGs Member

Re: Tied to bed, chair, or table?

Postby Myhandsaretied » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:58 am

There is a certain appeal in being tied to a bed. Comfort and vulnerability, for example.

User avatarGadgetman
TUGs Member

Postby Gadgetman » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:44 pm

Well I can only do selfbondage, and don't really care as long as I am tied up, I would definately prefer bed, spreadeagle with earplugs, a blindfold and a gag.
The path to power is a path of turns within turns... or a pair of handcuffs.
Three people can keep a secret, if two of them are gagged.

trammel
Kidnapper

Postby trammel » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:40 pm

Gadgetman wrote:Well I can only do selfbondage, and don't really care as long as I am tied up, I would definately prefer bed, spreadeagle with earplugs, a blindfold and a gag.

As long as you don't do that in self bondage. It's heck to get out of , if u can at all :tied:

User avatarbindKelly
Kidnapped

Postby bindKelly » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:45 pm

SteveLuis wrote:Definitely not a table.

Spread eagle on a bed with a blindfold and a ball gag would be my preference. A chair tie would also be good if done correctly.

Tables are fun! As long as they are long enough, so your legs aren't hanging over....

I like hogties best. I can't really say why, just that I really like them. More struggling fun, I guess.

trammel
Kidnapper

Postby trammel » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:47 pm

I've never done a table. I'm tied to a chair a majority of the time I am tied. I've been tied to a bed a few times, also (not on list) I've been tied to a post, a tree, beams above my head, and a car steering wheel (not while in motion :P ). I guess the list gets a little interesting as time goes on. Despite all that, nothing all that kinky!

trammel
Kidnapper

Postby trammel » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:51 pm

bindKelly wrote:

Spread eagle on a bed with a blindfold and a ball gag would be my preference. A chair tie would also be good if done correctly.

Tables are fun! As long as they are long enough, so your legs aren't hanging over....

I like hogties best. I can't really say why, just that I really like them. More struggling fun, I guess.

Where have you been bindkelly? I was beginning to think you got yourself tied up and couldn't escape :tied:

User avatarbindKelly
Kidnapped

Postby bindKelly » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:53 pm

ron wrote:
bindKelly wrote:

Where have you been bindkelly? I was beginning to think you got yourself tied up and couldn't escape :tied:

LOL! Something like that...between TUGS games and school, pretty much!

I was hoping for more TUGS tomorrow, but if the weather is a crappy as we're hearing, maybe not.... :(

trammel
Kidnapper

Postby trammel » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:55 pm

bindKelly wrote:
ron wrote:
bindKelly wrote:

LOL! Something like that...between TUGS games and school, pretty much!

I was hoping for more TUGS tomorrow, but if the weather is a crappy as we're hearing, maybe not.... :(

I would think bad weather would be good TUG weather as long as you're inside! You're in Indy, correct?

User avatarbindKelly
Kidnapped

Postby bindKelly » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:59 pm

ron wrote:
I would think bad weather would be good TUG weather as long as you're inside! You're in Indy, correct?

Yeah, but I don't live with my bf, so he'll have to come over here.....

RopeGirlUSA
TUGs Member

Postby RopeGirlUSA » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:53 pm

oh, chair. DEF-initely a chair.

Reidy
Bondage Expert

Postby Reidy » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:44 pm

A bed. That way you leave yourself open for more than just a tie up.

silvertickler
TUGs Member

Postby silvertickler » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:31 pm

That's a hard decision. Bed's are always pretty cool since they are comfortable and you have flexibility in how you're tied. But chair ties are also awesome and sometimes underestimated. Especially considering the many ways you can be tied to the chair to employ such things as say, tickling. :) Chest facing chair back while kneeling on the seat, almost "hogtied" under the seat, arms behind or arms to chair arms. LOTS of possible alternatives from such a simple piece of furniture.

User avatarSuestruggles
Manic Manacled MILF

Postby Suestruggles » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:22 am

Bed, definately a bed. spread eagled. so comfy you can fall asleep but so secure youc an't escape ans so exposed your captor can do everything he / she wants to (Except smak your bottom) and there is nothing you can do about it.
Sue

Fit to be tied, wants to struggle.

User avatarTUfriend
Bondage Master

Postby TUfriend » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:44 pm

ron wrote:
Gadgetman wrote:Well I can only do selfbondage, and don't really care as long as I am tied up, I would definately prefer bed, spreadeagle with earplugs, a blindfold and a gag.

As long as you don't do that in self bondage. It's heck to get out of , if u can at all :tied:

I use rope for three limbs and toy handcuffs for one hand that way all I have to do is use the safety to get out

I prefer table myself.
Heil Toddman, the Wonderful Wizard of Odd
I'm a nerd with a dangerous side.

See my most recent TRUE story, "SPL Initiation", here.

Read my most recent FICTIONAL story, "The Birth of a Whovian", here

Harold
TUGs Member

Postby Harold » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Hold the blindfold. If you use a combination lock to secure your last free hand, you will need to see it in order to open it at dawn or when a timer switch turns on a light.

rick63tied
Kidnapped

Postby rick63tied » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:58 pm

If its an inversion table I'd go for it but other than that I'd have to choose a chair.

User avatarOverLooker
Tied up

Postby OverLooker » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:47 pm

I pick being nude bent over a table tied up ;)
"Mmmmppphhhhhhh"

jblane11
TUGs Member

Postby jblane11 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:06 pm

I would definitely pick a bed. It would the most comfortable lol

britbound92
TUGs Member

Postby britbound92 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:23 pm

all options sound pretty fun but I definitely like to struggle in a chair the most

Babyhailey
TUGs Member

Postby Babyhailey » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:58 pm

I think I would do a standing spread eagle u can do anything to ur captive spanking nipple/breast torture flogging whipping forced orgasms with vibrator ect ect.

infamous
TUGs Member

Postby infamous » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:04 pm

It all depends on the situation
You cant really spank someone really well if they're tied to a chair...

User avatarJason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:31 pm

I've always prefer being tied (face up) into a bed. More comfortable for long term (and especially overnight) tie ups, and especially so that my captors can (if they choose) sit on me (my most favorite thing of all).
Dare to be different... and make a difference.
To boldly go where no one in their right mind has gone before...

User avatarmarkusthe1st
Kidnapper

Postby markusthe1st » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:14 am

Suestruggles wrote:Bed, definately a bed. spread eagled. so comfy you can fall asleep but so secure youc an't escape ans so exposed your captor can do everything he / she wants to (Except smak your bottom) and there is nothing you can do about it.

You can always be tied "face-down" on the bed... then your bottom could get quite a smacking!
Walk the mile first... then have the fun!

User avatarJason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:23 am

markusthe1st wrote:
Suestruggles wrote:Bed, definately a bed. spread eagled. so comfy you can fall asleep but so secure youc an't escape ans so exposed your captor can do everything he / she wants to (Except smak your bottom) and there is nothing you can do about it.

You can always be tied "face-down" on the bed... then your bottom could get quite a smacking!

That sounds pretty good too, come to think of it. It occasionally used to happen to me too. But though (unlike Suestruggles, apparently) I can enjoy being spanked, I still prefer face up; it's more comfortable and because it makes it easier for me to enjoy my other chief fetish.
Dare to be different... and make a difference.
To boldly go where no one in their right mind has gone before...

Gemscot
Kidnapped

Postby Gemscot » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:46 am

The bed is my choice. Being tied spread-eagle with really tight ropes makes you totally helpless and at the mercy of your captor - and hopefully they have none! LOL

User avatarcellofello
Kidnapper

Postby cellofello » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:28 am

Jay Feely wrote:If you could only pick one, which one would you choose and why?

Hmn. Among those three choices, if it's just for the bondage, I'd choose to be tied to the chair - and with a woman who is flexible enough, it can also work for sex. However, there is one very traditional object you didn't list that I also love to be tied to - a post. It can also provide a very restrictive yet comfortable experience. (It's not so great for sex, though,)

I have also had a couple of very intense experiences mummified and then lashed down very tightly to a futon frame.

Now, as the captor, tying my victim to the bed is the obvious choice if sex is going to be involved. But for pure bondage aesthetics, of your three choices I'd pick a ladderback chair. If a post is added to the mix, I'd pick that over the chair.

Return to TUGs talk