Football Bondage

Ever been tied up and gagged by your babysitter, your brother or sister, a cousin or a friend? Did you have any good bondage experiences while growing up? Have you been captured by the next door girl while playing Cowboys and Indians? Have you been tied up by your roommates, girlfriend/boyfriend, or during hazing or a sports team imitation This forum is for you to post stories about, or discuss, TRUE experiences of TUGs (tie-up games) in which you were involved. These stories should be about games that do not have intimate or sexual overtones.
Forum rules
Please post stories in the correct categories. If your story does not fit in a category post it in the general section.
User avatarNaughtyNats
Bondage Expert

Football Bondage

Postby NaughtyNats » Sat May 05, 2012 8:52 am

How to make football more interesting. Waer a red or a blue shirt and shorts and let the game decide your fate for the evening. :big:
:evil: :tied: :tickle: :gag: NAUGHTY NATS :gag: :tickle: :tied: :evil:

Maybe blindfold, maybe gagged, always barefoot

User avatarChloé Badelaine
Kidnapped

Re: Football Bondage

Postby Chloé Badelaine » Sat May 05, 2012 9:56 am

And don't forget the assorted long socks...
:lol:
What I say is, a town isn't a town without a bookstore. It may call itself a town, but unless it's got a bookstore it knows it's not fooling a soul.

italianarg
Kidnapper

Postby italianarg » Sat May 05, 2012 10:02 am

I suddenly have the urge to watch football haha

User avatarskybird137
Bondage Expert

Postby skybird137 » Sat May 05, 2012 10:03 am

What happens if it's a tie?
I'm a Guy who writes stories for ladies. Those who are unable to comprehend this won't get stories written for them anyway. http://skybird137.deviantart.com

italianarg
Kidnapper

Postby italianarg » Sat May 05, 2012 10:11 am

I tie them both up lol

User avatarNaughtyNats
Bondage Expert

Postby NaughtyNats » Wed May 09, 2012 11:32 am

Well here's the story. Homw from Work My Mum and her Friend Carol were already there. Mum in Shorts and red t-shirt, carol in Blue t-shirt (Sorry Chloe no long socks or tights they were both barefooted). Wel I changed to shorts and Blue t-shirt and just as I finished my Girlfriend Charlotte came round dressed in red t-shirt and jeans. She soon took off her coat, shoes , socks and jeans to reveal her cycling shorts underneath.
For those of you who don't know the result, cant be bothered ot don't understand , the blues won the FA Cup game.

Well equal rights for all. Carol and I tied our prisoners the same way...a nice simple hogtie. hands behind their backs then elbows and wrapped round their chests, (I got Charlotte's elbows closer than Carol got Mum's) then ankles and knees. Ankles were then tied to wrists followed closely by a sock in each mouth and some tape over the top. Final tie was a cute little toe tie on therir big toes before each got a nice scarf blindfold.

Carol and I knelt back and high fived each other. Well the first torment was the predictable tickling. Like me both charlotte and mum have ncredily ticklish soles and beign hogtied there was nothing they could do to defend their bare feet. Tummies and sides got done too but with my fetish for feet the soles took the most unishment. Well we never heard Lotte or mum complain.

after that Crol and I opened a bottle of wine to enjoy as Mum and lotte recovered from theior tickling, still hogtied together.

I got the ice cubes out of the freezer and we began to torture our captives again as they made funny little squealing noised in their gags. First ice rubbed on the soles of their feet, then necks and tummies. Finally I shoved ice cubes into Charlottes shorts and watched her squirm and shiver.

Just then Carol jumped on me and before I could do anything she had my hand pulled behind me. I fought back a little but soon gave up. With her sat on me i was going no where so I let her tie my hands behind me folowed by tying my ankles crossed. I thought I was grtting a gag next ut instead she just sat oposite me and stuck her legs out so she could press her feet against my face forcing me to smell them. She'd clearly been barefoot for quite a while before I came home as there was a nice covering of dust on her feet. I'm glad she didn't mkae me lick her feet clesn yeach

italianarg
Kidnapper

Postby italianarg » Wed May 09, 2012 2:39 pm

What a nice story!

Reidy
Bondage Expert

Postby Reidy » Fri May 11, 2012 11:04 pm

Suddenly, the FA Cup final is a lot more entertaining than I remember.

User avatarNaughtyNats
Bondage Expert

Postby NaughtyNats » Wed May 16, 2012 9:52 am

2 Manchester teams also wear Red and Blue. I was red again with my mum while carol and Lotte were in Blue.

I came home from work on Saturday and found the other three already there. Being at work I couldn't be in shorts but had work black leggings, a red t-shirt and flat black shoes with black cardigan. I had taken my shoes off at the door and went into the lounge. Mum wasn't wearing a red t-shirt either. Charlotte and Carol were though, Carol had blue knee socks on and Charlotte was barefoot , both wearing cycling shorts.

Mum was wearing a pair of lycra shorts and not much else despite her ropes. She was in a strict hogtie. Wrists tied behind her back to oposite elbows and her forearms bound parallel. Her upper arms were also tied to her sides. Her legs were bound at the ankles, mid calves, above and below knees, thighs and toes. Her ankles were tied to her forearms and toes to the strap on her gag. she had a bright red ball gag in her mouth and a black blindfold over her eyes.

"Not wearing shorts" shouted Carol.

"Get em off her" shouted Charlotte.

I was jumped and with Carol sat on my shoulders and Charlotte on my legs it was not long until my leggings, t-shirt, bra and knickers were removed. i was put into a simple hogtie with rope. Hands tied to feet with wrists and ankles crossed. I had a sock stuffed into my mouth tied in place with a scarf then a piece of tape stuck over the top followed by a black sleep mask over my eyes.

You can guess what happened next as I was tickled. First on my feet . Having my feet tickled and laughing as much as i can into a gag had a strange effect on me and made me more sensitive to tickleing so soon, as the fingers spread over the remainder of my body (sides, tummy, neck, breasts and even between my legs.

Next I heard mum suffering the awful tickle torture as she gasped through her gag. I thought i was getting a rest until i had the most hideous tickle torture imaginable. Someones tongue went between my toes as my toes were sucked. "MMMMMMMMmmggggggnnggg" I could not escape the sweet torment.

Mum and i were left all tied up as Carol an Charlotte went to get food ready. after a while we were ungagged and fed some sandwiches. When food was over i was re-gagged and then heard some mmpphhing and grunting as my mum was taken up stairs. A little while later i was released from my hogtie and half carried a=half dragged to the stairs and forced to climb them backwards by sitting on the stairs, raising myelf with my legs, putting my bum on the next stair up and then lifting my feet.

I got to the top and was taken to the bathroom for a break before being tied spreadeagled to my bed for the night.

It was a wonderful night in the company of Charlotte but in addition to feeling her body against mine there was a fiar amount of tickle torment, ice, pinching, slapping and denial....just to keep me on edge.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Reidy
Bondage Expert

Postby Reidy » Wed May 16, 2012 12:26 pm

Despite being a mad football fan, football has never been this exciting.

Return to True TUG Stories 9/21/11 - 7/1/14