self bondage dare?

Your girlfriend took you by surprise and tied your hands behind your back before taking you to the bedroom? Your boyfriend likes to tie your hands and feet to the bedposts? Post your true stories here. No depictions of pain, humiliation or violence. Nothing hardcore or terribly strict.

Moderators: zanev, Jason Toddman, Nuclearo

self bondage dare?

Postby bind-me » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:41 am

im finding it hard to find a scenario online that really takes my attention, so i thought i'd ask on here for some help. im a 19 year old male, im quite skinny and im open to any ideas so dont hold back on what you come up with
The university of life blood I swear I've had my schooling, I know that they can't knock me down as long as I keep falling
bind-me
Kidnapped

Re: self bondage dare?

Postby mikeybound » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:52 pm

How about ankles tied to thighs, hands cuffed, mouth gagged with a bandana and strips of tape across and under the jaw. What do you have to wear during this?
mikeybound
Master

Postby bind-me » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:45 am

That is a good one but I've already done that a couple of times I'd rather do something a bit more strict this time and I dont normally wear anything when I do it.
The university of life blood I swear I've had my schooling, I know that they can't knock me down as long as I keep falling
bind-me
Kidnapped

Postby mikeybound » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:06 pm

:D
mikeybound
Master

Return to More... intimate TUGs