Tied and Tickled

Stories from the start of the board to 9/21/11

Moderators: zanev, Nuclearo

Tied and Tickled

Postby NaughtyNats » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:29 am

Hi I’m Natalie. I’m 20 years old, 5’4 slim with long blonde hair. I work as a hair- dresser and beautician but my hobbies include bondage, tickling and girl / girl fun.

This story is of a long term tie up game.

It was a Saturday in summer and I had just finished work, about 6 when shop was cleaned up and I got round to my friend Sara’s flat. I was wearing a one piece red just above knee dress and leather sandals, which I kicked off at her door. Sara was already barefoot in ¾ length jeans and white top. Like me all 20 nails were painted bright red. She is 5’11 with dark brown curly hair.

“You are wearing too many clothes.” She said. “Go and get sorted.”

I went to the bathroom to relieve myself and then to her bedroom where I took my dress off and hung it over the back of her chair. Next I took my bra off and finally slipped my knickers off. I turned to look at myself in the full-length mirror. I looked good, no tan lines even.

I went back to Sara and was suddenly embarrasses. Her flatmate Karen had was there. Long straight red hair and standing barefoot in a sundress.

“See. I said she was willing.” Said Sara.

I just blushed all the more.

Sara was holding some rope. “Turn round and hands behind you.”

I obeyed and felt the ropes wound round my wrists as the tying up began. Next was my elbows, as Karen knelt in-front of me and began to tie my ankles and legs. The two of them worked quickly and soon had me completely immobilised. I was tied at ankles, above and below knees, thighs, wrists and elbows. My upper arms were bound against my sides and the ropes went above and below my breasts. My wrists were tied to a further rope which went round my waist and from this rope a u-shaped loop went between my legs being pulled tight up into my crack and pressing on some sensitive areas.

Finally Sara came out with 3 silk scarves and a mischievous grin: “Open wide.”

I decided to be a bit rebellious and clamped my mouth shut. This earned a sharp slap on my bare bottom from Karen. I opened my mouth and allowed Sara to push in one rolled up scarf. The second was taken around my head, pulled between my teeth holding the first I place, and tied in place by Karen. Lastly Sara folded the remaining scarf up and placed it over my eyes before tying it behind my head, blindfolding me.

They laughed at me and tickled me a little, on my ribs, down the backs of my legs, and made me giggle quite a bit. Next they kindly helped me to my knees and on to my front. Then they bent my knees and it felt like they tied my ankles to my elbows, my wrists were tied into the tangle as I noted whenever I moved my feet the crotch tugged. And given how they tickled my bare soles, my feet were moving quite a bit.

I felt my big toes being tied together and then pulled down and forward and some tugging on my scarf gag so I guess my toes were tied to my gag pulling my head back uncomfortably.

Blindfolded, gagged, very strictly hog tied and toe tied with a crotch rope and totally naked I lat helpless on my friends floor as I heard Karen and Sara discussing their plans for the evening (I had no plans) and in particular my fate. It was then the doorbell rang and I heard another girl come in.

“Hi Wendy.”
“Hi Wendy.”
“Hi girls. Oooohhh what a lovely gift wrapped package. Is she for me?”
“No but she is ours for the next 2 days.”

2 days! Of course. I had Mondays off when I worked Saturdays so Sara must have planned to keep me tied up for both days.

“NNmmmmppphhhhh.” I cried into my gag.

The three girls showed me no mercy on my sudden realisation and all of a sudden 6 hands descended on my naked body and I was tickled ruthlessly tickled on every bit of exposed skin. I tossed and turned rolling as much as my bonds would allow and every twist t and turn pulling the crotch rope. Why did I think this was set to be the longest 2 days of my life?

:tied: :evil: :twisted: Naughty Nats :twisted: :evil: :tied: :tickle:
:evil: :tied: :tickle: :gag: NAUGHTY NATS :gag: :tickle: :tied: :evil:

Maybe blindfold, maybe gagged, always barefoot
NaughtyNats
Bondage Expert

Re: Tied and Tickled

Postby lolzintarnets » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:12 am

Wow, hot story. I hope there's more!
lolzintarnets
TUGs Member

Postby NaughtyNats » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:47 pm

The torment stopped after what seemed like forever and I heard Sara’s voice organising the others to get food and drinks sorted. She talked about a shift system to make sure I was kept awake all night and most worryingly talked of other friends. How many was she planning on having here? Although the intense tickling had stopped I still had the odd poke or scrape down a sensitive area. Mostly my feet.

I soon found out the answer to my “how many” question as Sara’s younger sister Jo and her friend Sam arrived. Their arrival also led to an increase in the tickling frenzy as new hands wanted to amuse themselves.

I have no idea how long this first phase lasted but it was one of the most intense tickling spells I have ever had. Eventually as a dial-a-pizza delivery arrived and I could hear wine bottles being opened my position was made a little more comfortable. My stringent hog-tie was released. My hands were untied from the rope between my legs and my ankles and toes were released. I was retied with knees bent a little more than 90 degrees and ankles tied to wrists. Even my gag was removed and I was offered a drink. Water not wine unfortunately and I was even fed pizza pieces. Some of the girls fed the pieces to me holding them in their toes and I had the job of licking their toes clean afterwards, which I found humiliating and at least one of them found ticklish.

I was even allowed a toilet break. I looked forward to the freedom but instead only my hog tie was released and, because my legs were like jelly, I was half carried to the bathroom and sat on the seat. When I was finished someone else’s hands did the necessary. Although I was enjoying this punishment I did find this very humiliating but it was one job in any circumstances I preferred being on this end of. Afterwards I was retied in the looser hogtie I described above.

The evening went on sounding like most girls nights in. Wine, music, chat, DVDs. The only difference was the one naked bound and gagged girl for whom films and chat were out of the question. Over the next few hours I was continually tickled by someone. I could hear cries of “My turn, Your turn” and there were always fingers on my feet or tummy. It was not as intense as before but it was continuous. The rope between my legs was removed and as the wine went on the tickling went from feet, ribs and tummy to my chest and between my legs and details I can not tell here.

As the night wore on my tickling continued and become more intense as the shift system started in earnest and different girls tickled me for their allotted time. I do not know when it all finished but at some time in the early hours my hogtie was undone and I was half carried half hopped to the bathroom by some drunken girls and subjected to the same humiliation as before.

They then took me to one of the two bedrooms where at last after hours my hands and chest were untied. My wrists were quickly retied in-front of me and I was stretched out on the bed, hands tied to the top of the bed and ankles tied to the foot. I got tickled on my feet, tummy and between my legs again then heard some goodnights said and felt another naked girl flop down next to me. I did eventually sleep despite occasional tickles from my naked companion.

NaughtyNats
Bondage Expert

Postby Plueschbabycd » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:15 pm

hallo I like your story. I hope that I can one day such a victim.
Andrew
"Don´t dream it, be it." Dr. Frank N. Furter in Rocky Horror Picture Show
Plueschbabycd
Bondage Master

Postby NaughtyNats » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:09 am

I was awoken by a shriek and a feeling of freezing cold water thrown over my tummy.

“Wendy, you didn’t let her go to sleep did you?”

“It was late and I did tickle her in the night.”

“Mpphh mmpphh.” I nodded in support of Wendy.

I was then untied from the bed but quickly had my hands re-tied behind me and this time hopped to the bathroom. When that was finished with I was tied to a chair and my gag finally removed. I was spoon fed breakfast and a coffee before my torment resumed. Firstly re-gagged then more ice. At first round my nipples then in my ears and between my legs.

“Getting warmed up yet?” Asked a sarcastic Sara.

I was untied from the chair and finally my legs untied so I could walk. Back to the bedroom where I was this time tied spreadeagled to the four corners of the bed. I am not sure how many girls were in the room now but Sara, Wendy and Jo were certainly among them.

The ice torture continued with more exposed skin to torment and then the tickling resumed. Under arms, ribs, neck tummy and feet. Oh the soles of my bare feet such sweet torture. Then a buzzing started. At first I did not know what it was but the sensitive spot between my legs got some attention. Again I can’t give details here but for hours on end I sweated, panted but never reached a climax. The frustration was intense. I wriggled and squirmed and tired everything but my ankles were tied too far apart even to rub my legs together.

After they had finished I was left tied to the bed for maybe an hour, maybe more. I drifted off to sleep but was woken by some more tickling. Neck and ribs first. Then sides and tummy, backs of knees and feet, Oh yes the feet. I was even tickled around my sensitive spots but not touched there just making the frustration more.

After that I was untied from the bed, had my hands retied behind me along with the upper arms and chest. Walked to the bathroom for the humiliating but necessary ritual. My feet and legs were tied together and my gag removed and I was fed some tea. After that I was laid face down on the floor and used as a foot stool as the others watched TV. I was tickled on my feet and bottom and poked in the sides by toes throughout the evening.

Finally after another bathroom break I was placed, still tied up, in bed and joined again. I did not sleep well all tied up but at least no more tickling for a while.

NaughtyNats
Bondage Expert

Postby bondagefan » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:52 am

Excellent story,love the fact that you were gagged & blindfolded.Hope you got
some good revenge on Sara & Jo. :tickle:
bondagefan
Bondage Expert

Postby tickleguy2 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:41 am

Was that the end of the weekend? More tickling and tortures the next day or did you get your revenge? :lol:
tickleguy2
TUGs Member

Postby NaughtyNats » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:27 am

My companion that night was Wendy. She I recognised her voice as being the on who accompanied me to the bathroom for comfort and humiliation. She was telling me howit didn’t matter to her as she was a nurse when suddenly the door opened and with some jumping on the bed and a lot of shrieking and giggling I realised that Wendy was being tied and gagged too. The other girls tied her arms around me with her hands behind my back and tied her legs around mine, her ankles tied behind my knees and then some ropes around our upper bodies. We were both tickled and our bodies rubbing together caused quite a lot of sweat. A quick slap to both our bottoms and a cry of “Sleep Tight.” Finished the assault and I felt a third body n the bed with us, untied this time.

I am honestly not sure how much sleep any of us got. I was quite uncomfortable and Wendy if anything must have been worse. We wriggled and squirmed quite a bit and had the occasional tickle, slap or kick from our unseen companion.

The next morning was a bit of an anticlimax. Sara and Karen had to go to work, the last thing they did before leaving was to untie Wendy and say: “She’s all yours.”

Firstly another embarrassing bathroom trip followed by Wendy saying that we both smelled (I hadn’t had a shower for 2 days) so she was going to wash me. This involved making me hop into the shower cubicle, un-gagged this time, whilst she showered me, soaped be, scrubbed and showered me down. She joined me in the cubicle to wash herself and our bodies rubbed together whilst she also tickled my sides. A cruel twist after she stepped out to towel herself off was to turn the cold water on to rinse me down. She finished towelling my, including some intimate places then guided me to hop to the kitchen. She sat me on a chair, tied me to it and then put my feet and legs on another chair and tied them down. I was fed breakfast and coffee and frequently tickled on the soles of my bare feet. When breakfast was finished I was re-gagged but left on the chair for some foot tickling for about half an hour before being left there as Wendy went to dress.

When she came back I was untied from the chair but guided and hopped back to the sofa where I was made to kneel on the floor and then lie on my tummy. Wendy pulled a chair up so my knee were bent and my shins against the chair, she sat down and rested her feet on my bottom whilst she could hold my feet in her lap and tickle me. The television went on and the sounds of daytime TV filled the room as I listened to the latest holiday and fashion news, having my feet tickled and my bottom and sides poked by Wendy’s toes.

About 1pm Wendy said she had to get ready for her late shift so she left me to wriggle on the carpet whilst she changed to her uniform. Before she left she untied my upper body ropes and put hand cuffs on my hands before removing the ropes. My legs and feet were still held together with rope at 4 or 5 levels. Finally she removed my blindfold. It was the first time I had been able to see for nearly 48 hours. I blinked in the light and strained to try and see through the blurring . On the far side of the room Wendy dropped a pile of keys.

“our handcuff keys are in her somewhere.” She said “I hope you don’t find them too quickly.” With that she left me, still gagged and tied.

I had to shuffle across the floor. Simply wriggling and rolling made me hit tables, chairs and furniture so I tried digging in with my heels and pulling my bottom across the floor. I got some carpet burns on my bottom form this but reached the pile of keys eventually. First sorting with my toes then struggling with hands behind my back it took me nearly 40 minutes to free hands and another 15 minutes to untie my legs. I eventually had to hop to the kitchen and get a knife to cut myself free.

I was stiff, exhausted but this was one of the most exhilarating weekends I had had. I found my clothes but realised that my body was covered in rope marks. Despite it being summer I had to borrow a long sleeved sweater from Sara and found a pair of her opaque black tights. It did look odd with sandals and a summer skirt but I probably had, less odd looks than being covered in rope marks as I made my way home. . I went early to bed that night, alone, to get some much needed rest. Now I just had to hope the marks had faded before I had to go to work on Tuesday.

Well I hoped you enjoyed that.
Nats xxxxx

NaughtyNats
Bondage Expert

Postby crazycanadian » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:00 pm

awesome story!
crazycanadian
TUGs Member

Postby Plueschbabycd » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:11 am

very good story I hop can ready more.
"Don´t dream it, be it." Dr. Frank N. Furter in Rocky Horror Picture Show
Plueschbabycd
Bondage Master

Postby Qarl » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:07 pm

Well written story. It was very entertaining, funny, and hot. I'm so glad you wrote it down to share with all of us!

Thanks!
-Qarl
Qarl
Kidnapper

Return to Start to 9/21/11