Catholic School Uniform

The place to ask fellow TUGgers to write a story for you.

Moderators: Nuclearo, Jason Toddman

Catholic School Uniform

Postby bound-black-girl lover » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:04 pm

Black schoolgirl (high school/private school--18 yrs. old!) straight black hair, slim build, wearing traditional catholic/parochial/private school uniform: white cotton button-front shirt opened at the neck, pleated skirt, cable-knit knee-high stockings is last-minute hired to babysit OVER-NIGHT for two white kids (sex of children not important) who either trick her into letting them tie and gag her or over-power her. A neighbor or someone knocks on the door. They run and hand-gag the black chick over the gag already in her mouth to muffle her cries for help and then drag her into the bedroom and close the door before opening the door to briefly talk to the neighbor before getting him/her to leave as fast as they can before going back to their captive!
This can be in the "More Intimate" category (if her white shirt is unbuttoned to her waist to reveal her white lace bra against her dark skin--but NO sex is involved--just a LOT of "straining and struggling" and "ummphing under her gag")
bound-black-girl lover
Kidnapper

Postby Boundgal08 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:56 pm

i would glady write a story based on this, but i wont be able to do it for a couple of days or so, as i have three other stories that need finishing
Boundgal08
Master

Bound Black Catholic School Babysitter

Postby bound-black-girl lover » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:05 pm

Great--Thanks alot! There is NO rush!

As-for visualization of the babysitter I found a photo on-line--go to:
<http>
and look for the photo entitled: "The Lil Catholic School Girl" (the only difference would be the white uniform shirt/blouse open-at-the-neck)!

And as for the over-powering imagery I was heavily-influenced by a story
in the old "Bob's Archives" (predecessor to "Stories of Tie-Up Games" as you know which cam be found at the bottom of the Home Page) from
"Monday; February 9th, 1998" entitled: "My Final Shade of Red" and also
an old "Stories of Tie-Up Games" story from "Thursday; September 11th, 2003" entitled "And Then" both about woman care-takers being overpowered by their younger charges and carried-off to be hidden away from rescue (at least temporarily!). In "And Then" by "Camp Girl" a pretty Latina counselor at a summer camp is over-powered, bound and gagged and carried into the back of the school bus taking the campers home at the end of the season and hidden away there but lucky for her is rescued before the bus leaves!
bound-black-girl lover
Kidnapper

Correction(s)!

Postby bound-black-girl lover » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:17 pm

The story: "My Final Shade of Red" by J.D. is featured in the group:
"Best Stories from Bob's Archive" and NOT under the month of February, 1998 and the story "And Then" is by "Scout Girl"--sorry for the confusion!
bound-black-girl lover
Kidnapper

Postby Boundgal08 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:32 am

what be the website, cause it hasnt come up :D
Boundgal08
Master

Web-Site:

Postby bound-black-girl lover » Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:17 am

The web-site is "Webshots" (webshots.com) and in the "Search" box type-in: "The Lil Catholic School Girl"--it SHOULD be the FIRST photograph that shows-up!
bound-black-girl lover
Kidnapper

Postby Boundgal08 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:35 am

ok
Boundgal08
Master

Re: Catholic School Uniform

Postby bound-black-girl lover » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:10 pm

Dear boundgal:
Any UP-DATE on this story request?
Just-checking!
bound-black-girl lover
Kidnapper

Postby Boundgal08 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:42 am

i have not been able to start any new stories!! or complete any of the old stories that i have posted!! for many reasons!!! should be completed soon, and then i will start on new ones!!!
BOUNDGIRL!
Probably the kinkiest woman you will ever meet!
I am a switch, I like to put a man in ropes and also have a man put me in ropes!
I am the 'Queen of bondage'
Boundgal08
Master

Postby bound-black-girl lover » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:30 pm

Great, thanks again--SORRY to be a pain-in-the-ass!
bound-black-girl lover
Kidnapper

Re: Bound Black Catholic School Babysitter

Postby phosetuglovr » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:56 pm

bound-black-girl lover wrote:Great--Thanks alot! There is NO rush!

As-for visualization of the babysitter I found a photo on-line--go to:
<http>
and look for the photo entitled: "The Lil Catholic School Girl" (the only difference would be the white uniform shirt/blouse open-at-the-neck)!

And as for the over-powering imagery I was heavily-influenced by a story
in the old "Bob's Archives" (predecessor to "Stories of Tie-Up Games" as you know which cam be found at the bottom of the Home Page) from
"Monday; February 9th, 1998" entitled: "My Final Shade of Red" and also
an old "Stories of Tie-Up Games" story from "Thursday; September 11th, 2003" entitled "And Then" both about woman care-takers being overpowered by their younger charges and carried-off to be hidden away from rescue (at least temporarily!). In "And Then" by "Camp Girl" a pretty Latina counselor at a summer camp is over-powered, bound and gagged and carried into the back of the school bus taking the campers home at the end of the season and hidden away there but lucky for her is rescued before the bus leaves!

I looked at the bottom of the homepage and couldn't find anything about "Bob's Archives". Where are these stories?
phosetuglovr
TUGs Member

Postby Kyle » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Bob's Archives are at the FIRST page, the blue one that gives you links to all the stories on the old format of the site, before you even get to this forum site. They're located under the 1998 heading.

Or, this is the link here.

http://www.asstr.org/~canuck100/1998/Bobs-archive.htm
Kyle
Bondage Master

Return to Story Requests