My Bondage Wedding day

Archive from the start of the board to 11/16/10

Moderators: Nuclearo, zanev

User avatarSuestruggles
Manic Manacled MILF

My Bondage Wedding day

Postby Suestruggles » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:06 am

I bit down on the white Ballgag. This was suposed to be the happiest day of my life. Joanne, my best friend and chief Bridesmaid, made the final checks to my outfit. A white latex corset and girdle. My open fronted dress with train showed off my tanned legs and dark red painted nails. It also showed off the white patent leather cuffs at my ankles and above and below my knees. My white collar with the lead in Jo's hand ready to lead me to my destiny. Finally the piece de resistance was my white leather single glove armbinder with the straps crossing my upper body.

"Time for you veil" The white , furlined blindfold wash pushed down over my eyes and a tug at my collar told me it was time to proceed. I hopped forward, the stone floor cold under my bare feet until a backwards tug on my collar told me to stop. I knew I was standing bound and blindfolded infront of the gathered crowd.

Music was played, words spoken and then my gag was removed for me to say my vows, and "I do" of course. I will love , honour, and OBEY, yes especially obey. The gag was pushed back. The lead was transferred from Jo's hand to my new husband.

"You may now kiss". My blindfold was pushed up and I saw Frank my new husband. He looked marvellous in his tight, black, latex shorts. His chest pushed out by his armbinder and the black leather straps crossing his naked chest. His tanned muscular legs tied with more leather belts at ankles, calves, above and below knees and thighs. His black ball gag and the blidfold pushed up to his forehead. The chainfrom my collar now padlocked to his, Joining us in marriage.

We leant forward and enjoyed our first married gagged kiss. :bondage1:

WELL if anyone can write about our reception :bondage: please feel free.
Sue

Fit to be tied, wants to struggle.

Qarl
Kidnapper

Re: My Bondage Wedding day

Postby Qarl » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:59 am

This is amazing. I've never read anything like this. I was so surprised that both of you were bound! Great job.

User avatarsarobah
Bondage Expert

Postby sarobah » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:54 pm

I fantasize about having a wedding like this. Maybe a second ceremony (one without my parents... if my mother heard me promise to love, honour and OBEY, I would be disinherited).
Of course, I am an old-fashioned gal... when I tie the knot (pun intended), it’s the bride who will wear something old, something new, collar and ball-gag.
~ Sarah
Last edited by sarobah on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Words, like Nature, half reveal and half conceal the soul within.

User avatarNuclearo
Nuclear Cop

Postby Nuclearo » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:01 pm

The husband being bound as well surprised me a bit. Nice touch there!
I love bridal bondage :3
Join our irc channel!! http://chat.mibbit.com/#tugsnet It's fun!!

User avatarBlackWingedAngel
Kidnapped

Postby BlackWingedAngel » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:18 am

Interesting wedding in the first place, but agreed, seeing the husband bound and gagged was a definite surprise. Well written though.
I'm a girl
I want to be the submissive victim

I am such a total bondage newb

Boundgal08
Master

Postby Boundgal08 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:16 am

Interesting story! :)

That was a surprise at the end! But that is really good! :)

BG
BOUNDGIRL!
Probably the kinkiest woman you will ever meet!
I am a switch, I like to put a man in ropes and also have a man put me in ropes!
I am the 'Queen of bondage'

User avatarSuestruggles
Manic Manacled MILF

Postby Suestruggles » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:33 am

Thanks. I have read so many stories / seen picture sets of the bound bride I thought the twist would be good. Any ideas for the reception?
Sue

Fit to be tied, wants to struggle.

Return to Fictional TUGs Stories Start to 11/16/10