Straitjacket Escape ... started on Facebook (f/m)

Stories from the start of the board to 9/21/11

Moderators: Nuclearo, zanev

stanparks
TUGs Member

Straitjacket Escape ... started on Facebook (f/m)

Postby stanparks » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:42 pm

Hey all,

It's been a while since my last post. Been pretty boring lately until a few nights ago...

My girlfriend just started an internship at a local hospital. It's been pretty uneventful from what she's told me. Just doing paperwork most of the day. She's made a lot of friends though and in the short time she's been there we've already hung out with her coworkers after work and gotten to know them a bit. I don't really talk to them but I did befriend one or two on facebook.

So, I got a facebook message from one of them a couple nights ago with the subject "can't wait until halloween". I thought it was some stupid chain letter or something but I opened it anyway. Inside the message read "Did you try on your costume yet?".

This was weird, Halloween is months away and it didn't seem like much of a chain letter so I began to write back when I noticed she was online in the chat. So I started chatting instead. I saved the conversation and cut and pasted most of it below.

Me: Hi
Nina: hello there
Me: Did you send me a message?
Nina: yea
Nina: so how is it?

Me: How is what? I'm not sure if you meant to message me?
Nina: the straightjacket
Nina: did you try it on?

Me: What?
Nina: crap. maybe it was a surprise please pretend i didn't say anything :-(
Me: ok, but can you tell me more?
Nina: I didn't know it was a surprise
Nina: [your girlfriend] won a straightjacket
Nina: well she bought one

Me: huh?
Nina: the hospital was doing a lost and found auction for stuff that people left behind and never came back for
Me: And there was a straitjacket in the lost and found? LOL!
Nina: yea! Everyone loved that it was in there, def the weirdest thing in there. {your girlfriend] really wanted it. she said that you had been looking for one for a halloween costume. we let her win it
Me: Oh yeah. We have joked about it before as a halloween costume. LOL Never thought she'd be able to get one I'm really thinking: We've never talked about it, and how the heck can they let an intern buy one of these things?
Nina: yea it's not something you can buy at a store. the only reason this was there was because it was left behind after being damaged.
Me: damaged?
Nina: yea it has a small cut on the front, must have been packed away in the box and someone cut into it with a razor blade. the hospital can't use them anymore when they've been damaged, so it was going to be thrown out when our boss said let's auction it off.
Me: she must have looked funny carrying that out of the hospital!
Nina: ROFL!!! I found her a DSW bag we had laying around to put it in, we should have made her walk out with it LOL!

We then went on to agree not to tell my girlfriend that I knew about it since it was obviously meant to be a surprise.

I thought it was weird that my girlfriend hadn't said anything about it yet, but the last few times we've played tie up games she's lost, so I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to spring something like a straitjacket on me to win.

Earlier today I looked around our place and found it in the bag, while my girlfriend was at work. It's a "Posey" brand jacket. Has a green stripe around the neck which from what the sizing chart on the bottom of the jacket says means it's a medium. I saw the slit cut, it's hardly anything, and doubt it would help in an escape.

Has anyone ever been put in one of these things? How hard are these things to get out of? Is there an easy way or am I completely screwed when she uses it? I searched on youtube and saw a bunch of people getting out of them, but none of them had the front canvas strap that holds the arms down that this one has. The people were all pulling their arms over their heads, that's not gonna happen if she puts my arms through the strap. :worried:

Let me know what you think I should do, and I'll post an update once something happens!
//stan\\
Last edited by stanparks on Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tyme115
Kidnapper

Re: Straitjacket on Facebook

Postby tyme115 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:13 am

If it came from a hospital, my money is on, you're screwed! lol.

I do hope you enjoy your experience, I'm sure you will.

soccerguy0912
TUGs Member

Postby soccerguy0912 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:32 am

Usually the only way out of a straight jacket is if you are able to dislocate your shoulders.
Other than that you're screwed!
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the world together.

radfahren
TUGs Member

Postby radfahren » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:32 am

As has been mentioned, most people have to dislocate their shoulders, but if there's a front strap, you probably won't even have that opportunity...I think that once it's on, you won't get it off without help! Maybe you could try to withdraw your arms from the sleeves?

stanparks
TUGs Member

Postby stanparks » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:48 am

Sounds like I'm screwed! Nothing's happened yet. But she did say that she had something special planned for dinner tonight. We'll see what happens!

User avatarJason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:15 pm

Wish I had a girlfriend with the sense of fun yours sounds like she has!
Be honest though; if it somehow turns out NOT to be for you, are you going to be disappointed?
I know I would be!!! :twisted:
Lucky you. Tommorow's my Bday but sounds like you're getting the presents! :)
Dare to be different... and make a difference.
To boldly go where no one in their right mind has gone before...

stanparks
TUGs Member

Postby stanparks » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:00 pm

Happy Birthday! You'll find someone that's into it, just have to be unafraid to bring it up sometime. If she really likes you she'll likely be up for at least trying it. And hopefully she'll like it!

stanparks
TUGs Member

Postby stanparks » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:02 pm

So it happened!
And dinner was no ordinary dinner.

We hopped in her car and headed out. I noticed the DSW bag in the back, so I knew this was going to be it. We started by going to a chinese food place, one we had been to a lot when we first started dating. The place did only take out, so naturally we got take out. Thing was, we didn't head back to our place, instead we drove down the road in the opposite direction and ended up at a Motel 6. I don't know how widespread these are, but it's one of the trashiest motels we have in our area, one that should have hourly rates :D .

We got into the room, put the food on the desk and watched cable on a 13 inch television. Believe me, the fact that this place had cable and color tvs was a surprise. We ate, and of course I asked so why this place?

She said "I have a surprised, shoot! I left it in the car! hmmm Can you get it for me? It's in a black and white bag. Promise not to look though!"

I said "sure". It almost seems like she wants me to peak. I said "be ready for me when I get back?" (code word for taking some clothes off)

She said, "Oh I will!"

I headed out, down the long hallway and out back where her car was. Grabbed the bag and headed back in. Opened the door and found her charging her iPhone on the desk. Wearing the same clothes as before, a white long sleeved t-shirt and a pair of jeans. So much for being "ready".

She quickly greeted me saying "You didn't look did you :? ?

"Cross my heart" I said in return. I hadn't looked, didn't have to, I already knew what was in there.

She said "good". She grabbed the bag out of my hands. "I have a surprise for you!" she said with a ton of excitement.

She sat me on the bed, took her shirt off, twirrled it in her hands and blindfolded me with it.

She rustled through the bag and pulled out the jacket. I couldn't see it but I knew what was happening.

"Arms straight out" she said. She hopped on the bed behind me and pulled the jacket on over my arms. It was a snug fit, the sleeves were borderline too small for me (I'm about 185, and the sizing chart read medium up to 155). It did fit though, just no room for movement.

She started whispering in my ear "do you know what this is?" as she went on strapping up the 4 buckles in the back.

I replied "A straitjacket?"

She said "yep!"

Naturally I said "Where'd you get this? a costume store?"

She said "No dear, at the hospital. It's a REAL one"

"How did you go about that?" I said

"I know people" she replied.

I acted a little scared, well cause I was. She finished the back and crossed my arms in front - MISSING THE LOOP! She forgot to tuck my arms in the loop. At this point I'm thinking I have a chance.

BUT She quickly realized her mistake and put each arm through the loop. Again a pretty snug fit. She pulled hard on the straps, as I was now laying on my side on the bed. Next she reached from behind and pulled the crotch strap up and back. It was short, probably because the jacket was too small. She said sorry honey, but this has to be buckled. She yanked hard and got the strap into the metal buckle.

"There!" She said. "One more thing... 1,2 or 3?"

"Huh?" I said

"Pick a number!"

I said "1"

She said "great, socks it is!"

She grabbed off her small white ankle socks, balled them together and stuffed them in my mouth. She grabbed a roll of duct tape and went to town on my mouth. There must have been 8 or 9 pieces holding the sweaty ball of socks in.

"Here's the deaL" she said, "I'm in control, and lately you haven't been recognizing that. Everytime I tie you up you find a way to get out and I've had enough. This weekend you are all mine and there is no possibility of escape."

This is when I started to understand just how planned out this was...

She continued "This room is mine all weekend. Amy's cousin works here and got me this room far away from any other guests. So mmppphhh all you want, no one will notice. I got this room for 2 reasons, 1 it was really cheap and 2 this is the only hotel I could find with doorknobs instead of door handles. You can't do anything with a doorknob while in the straitjacket! I don't want you finding your way into the hallway when I leave"

WHEN YOU LEAVE??? I mppphed into the gag.

"What was that?" she said, " Oh I'm not staying in this $h*thole. It looks like a place you'd take a kidnapped prisoner... that's why you're here! But I have things to do."

I mmmppphed more, because I really wasn't 100% comfortable with being left in this sketchy place. It was less about being tied up, more about who might walk in from the cleaning crew.

"Oh" she said... "better unplug the phone! Don't want my hostage calling the police!"

I heard her pull the plug out and wrap up the plastic phone.

She said "Remember dear, I'm in charge and after this weekend you're never getting out again, this is a turning point back to my favor!"

I heard her open the door and leave.

I MPPPHEEED non stop for 2 or 3 minutes, but she didn't come back...

User avatarJason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:10 am

Oh, come on... there's got to be more to the story than that!!!! Don't stop now!!! :big:
Talk about dire straits... what happened next?!?

stanparks
TUGs Member

Postby stanparks » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:07 pm

So after a few minutes went by I realized she wasn't coming back. So I had to at least try and get out on my own. I really wanted to show her that even with all of her planning, she was no match.

I started by rubbing my head against the bed until I got the blindfold off. I stood up and went over to the mirror in the room and started examining exactly how this thing was strapped together. With the strap in the front there was no way to pull my arms over my head, like I had seen on some escape videos earlier in the week. The main thing I focussed on when looking in the mirror was the strap that held the arms together behind my back. I figured if I could find some way to undo it I could work the jacket off. Duh! Easier said than done though, obviously these things are designed not to just open on their own.

I pulled back and forth a bunch of times on my arms and nothing was budging. I could see the buckle on my right side as I pulled my left arm back and pushed my right forward. Even though I could see the buckle, there was no way for me to undo it. It was just tormenting as I continued to try and figure out how to undo it.

The more I pulled and tried to free up space the more I could see the buckle, and the more I realized I needed a tool of some sort to undo it. Well I had no hands free, and my mouth was taped shut, so my mind went straight to my feet. I figured maybe I could hold something in my toes and undo the strap. I looked around for a tool and found a chop stick from our chinese dinner laying on the table. I knocked it on the floor and picked it up with my foot.

I felt quite accomplished at this point, but my feeling of accomplishment soon faded. My foot couldn't get anywhere near when I needed it to, and it had no control over the chopstick whatsoever.

The only thing left to do to continue my escape attempt was to get the tape off my mouth. I started rubbing my face against the bed, then the side table, then the rug. It took 20 or 30 minutes to peel off enough to be able to spit the socks out and get the tape off my face. I sat and took a break realizing that she really left me. Half an hour, she really should have come back by now. My mind went to things like actually having to sleep alone in this creepy hotel in the jacket. The jacket wasn't uncomfortable, but who knows who might come in at any time...

User avatarJason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:36 pm

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... how many more cliffhangers are you going to put us through?!? :big:
Breathlessly awaiting the next thrilling installment! :bondage1:

User avatarNuclearo
Nuclear Cop

Postby Nuclearo » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:47 pm

Oh god, so lucky for you!
This story has me thrilled! What happened next? What happened next?!
Join our irc channel!! http://chat.mibbit.com/#tugsnet It's fun!!

riplord
TUGs Member

Postby riplord » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:15 pm

Great story, great premise. I am enjoying it. To echo the others, please keep going.

skater
TUGs Member

Postby skater » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:51 pm

Great story!

stanparks
TUGs Member

Postby stanparks » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:47 pm

So after my bewilderment wore off, I was back to figuring out how to get myself out of this. With my mouth free I kneeled on the floor and picked up the chopstick with my teeth. I stood up and tilted my head down, looking at the buckled tucked under my left elbow. It was inches away from my face and literally an inch away from where the chopstick now reached with my teeth. The problem was lining up the stick, because my chest was in the way. It kept shooting over the buckle and to my right arm that was on top of it.

Next a decided to try and toss the stick from my mouth into the space in the buckle where there was a hole. I kept thinking if she could only see this how much she'd be laughing. I eventually (after 10 or so tries) landed the stick in the buckle. I grabbed it back with my teeth and couldn't get it to budge. I didn't want to break a tooth over this so I started trying to come up with another way.

The stick fell down through the loop in the buckle and hit the floor. It gave me an idea! If I could drop the stick in, and get it to fall halfway through, I could try and get some leverage on the bottom side of the stick to really pull hard. After 10 or so minutes of failing to drop it in again, it finally went. I was starting to get frustrated, but felt like this was a challenge that I could possibly conquer. And if I could get out of this impossible situation it would really show her that I was the winner...

I moved over to a chair, with the chopstick held sandwiched between my chest and my arm, and started to pull slow, and eventually just leaned back quick. The stick snapped in half, BUT the strap loosened from the buckle a bit. It was at this point I thought it could work! Luckily we had a couple more chopsticks laying around from dinner. I picked up another one with my teeth, had an easier time getting it into the loop since it was a larger target, and well I had plenty of practice at this point. I leaned over the chair and got the stick caught, and leaned back (slowly this time) pulling the buckle almost all the way out.

I ran back to the bed and started rubbing the buckle backwards from my body on the bed spread as I could see it so close to being released. Finally it came undone. I was in disbelief. It had actually worked! After literally 2 hours of this whirlwind of franticness, thoughtfulness and inventiveness it was over. I was sweating up a storm and would never let her put me in this thing again!

I carefully pulled one arm out of the center loop, watching the strap pull from the buckle, and ended up with both arms free, relatively speaking, As the jacket was still strapped up the back, and crotch strap still in place.

At this point I felt like it's easy street. Just have to take my time and work my way out. I had won...
But that's when I heard the toilet flush...

User avatarJason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:52 am

Was that the sound of your hopes for freedom going down the drain? :shock: :big:
And so then what happened?

hoodieboy
TUGs Member

Postby hoodieboy » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:21 pm

Jason: your puns are almost as good as the story, :P

User avatarJason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:58 pm

hoodieboy wrote:Jason: your puns are almost as good as the story, :P

...which story I wish would continue now! :big: (hint hint!)
Glad someone likes my puns though. They aren't always warmly received. :oops:

stanparks
TUGs Member

Postby stanparks » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:00 pm

So now I'm freaking out. Was that this bathroom??? One next door? Who is in there if it's mine? I started moving backwards, watching the door when my girlfriend pops out in her bra and underwear.

I'm thinking wow she looks good... But wait: How did she know I just got out? Could she see from the bathroom? How did she pick just the right time?

"Where do you think you're going?" she said.

I said, "I was just winning your challenge!"

She said, "You haven't won. You still have the jacket on, and I'm not done yet. You see this was all a part of my plan. I brought you to this horrible hotel so that you'd want to get out.I knew you'd do anything you could think of to escape, while the whole time I'd be watching so that I could see if the jacket had any weaknesses."

"How exactly were you watching?" I asked.

She said "On my iphone".

I said "WHAT?" She said, "I had your phone in the bathroom, connected over the WiFi to mine out here. I could see and hear everything!" That was when I found out that the hotel had one other requirement: internet.

"Anyway", she said, "I am quite happy with the jacket, just no chinese food for you! tee he he"

I wasn't happy. Don't get me wrong, I love how she was taunting me, but after 2 hours I was not in the mood to lose. I said, "I'm done, I won, I'm out, I undid the arms!"

"Oh come on" she said, "I'm going to reward you for that". :quirk: "Come here" she said softly. She began to kiss me and run her hands down the jacket. "Seeing you in this turns me on you know" she said as she continued and tugged lightly on the crotch strap. "Lets get you back strapped in and I'll give you a present"

I obliged, and she put the arms back through the loops. And secured them in the back. She didn't make them too tight, just put them nicely in place.

She said, "sit down on the bed", also softly. Then she went back into the bathroom and grabbed a washcloth and her backpack that she had stowed away, unzipped it and took out a roll of medical tape and a pair of scissors.

"Now I thought I had gagged you well enough before, but apparently not... Open up" I opened my mouth and she shoved the washcloth in. It was rough. She had me close my lips and she peeled a piece of tape off the roll, cut it with the scissors and places it over my closed lips. That medical tape is sticky. I'm sure she has a whole supply of it now with her placement at the hospital.

"Gotta get rid of your little escape tools here" She walked over to the table and took all of the chopsticks and put them in the garbage. "No getting out this time!" I wouldn't have gone that far again anyway, was so much work, but seeing her throw them out was kia turn on. She wanted to make sure I wans't going to get out.

"And the blindfold!" she said, "you tossed that right off, not this time!" She reached into her backpack and pulled out a flannel pillowcase. She rolled it open in her hands and pulled it over my head. It was a huge and very thick pillowcase. There was enough material for her to be able to tie it in the back cinching it up to my neck, making everything dark.

"That's much better" she said. "No more seeing your way out!... Here, stand up". She walked me around the room a little bit. "We're dancing" she said. (At this point I was thinking she was the one that belonged in the jacket).

She walked me back to the bed, and pushed me down aggressively, face first onto the mattress. She picked up my legs and swiveled my whole body onto the bed.

"Did I make it tight enough last time?" she said.

I MPPPHED.

She stood on the bed, stood half on me (putting her foot on my butt), reached down and grabbed the arm strap. She said I think it needs to be tighter, and pulled it hard. It got really tight!

I moaned. She laughed.

She hopped off the bed and grabbed some rope out of her bag. She started wrapping the rope around my feet, cinched in the middle and finished tying them tightly together. Then she grabbed another rope and put me in a hogtie, using the straps on the jacket's back and tied them tightly my feet.

She hopped back off the bed, and said, "wow you are really screwed this time!"

I mmmppphed and rolled around a bit on the bed, but didn't want to go too far and hit my head on something.

"So I know I said I had a present for you... and this is it."

I sat there wondering what she was doing... and then a few seconds later... She said, "No this is it. This is your present. You are completely helpless in a hotel in the middle of nowhere. You have no hope of escape, and I'm going to leave you here!" (I've heard this one before I thought).

"I can tell you are having a good time, so have a good night!"

She grabbed her bag and left. For real.

I don't remember much of what happened next. My head was hot in the pillowcase and I was exhausted. I struggled for a bit and stopped, figuring she'd pop back out or something, but she didn't!

It was only a few hours later (I have no idea what time) that I felt the crotch strap being released. A hand with lubricant and a rubber glove quickly went to work and took me to climax. The strap was then replaced. It was very fast and weird. It had a very get the job done kind of feeling.

At about 8am I heard the door open (I was already up and still stuck hogtied, laying on my side). My girlfriend took off the blindfold and started undoing the straps. She said "Did you have fun last night?" I said "Yeah". She laughed kind of sarcastically.

She said "Don't worry, I promise to give you a present you'll enjoy more tonight. I was too tired last night to do anything so I grabbed a room down the hall. And I didn't really leave you alone. I left my iphone on in here and gave Amy's sister your iphone and charger to watch you since she was on desk duty for the night, just to make sure you didn't die or anything." I said, "you gave someone my phone? To watch me tied up in a hotel room?" She said "yeah, she's not going to tell anyone, look I can't be irresponsible and leave you somewhere alone, alone, that's dangerous." Which is quite characteristic of her. As aggressive as she can be, she is safe with what she does.

Then I went to thinking: Wait, if she was asleep the whole time, then who...?

User avatarJason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:08 pm

Nice ending.
May you have many more such adventures! :twisted:

tyme115
Kidnapper

Postby tyme115 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:55 pm

Excellent Story, you definately are one lucky guy to have a gal treat you like that!

User avatarmilagros317
Tied up

Postby milagros317 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:22 pm

Hot story and very nice ending.
I love bondage, tickling, and women's bare feet. :D
http://www.mtjpub.com/ezines/TrappedandTickled.html

User avatarNuclearo
Nuclear Cop

Postby Nuclearo » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:22 pm

Haha wow, what suspense!
Have fun with her endless supply of medical tape!
Join our irc channel!! http://chat.mibbit.com/#tugsnet It's fun!!

tyme115
Kidnapper

Re: Straitjacket Escape ... started on Facebook (f/m)

Postby tyme115 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:09 pm

Speaking of medical tape, what kind did she use and is it stickier than duct tape?

User avatarChase Ricks
Master

Postby Chase Ricks » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:11 pm

Some boyfriends have all the luck. :big:
From whence I came and whence I went heaven said I was too evil and sent me to hell. Demons and devils succeeded in breaking my soul.

User avatarOpinionated
Kidnapped

Postby Opinionated » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:35 pm

... hoping somehow someday I find such a "girl." Woman I mean; I'm an OLD person.
"Sometimes in quiet desperation you realize it's never gonna be the way it was." - Carole King

"You've just been lonely too long." - Carly Simon

tapegaglover!
Kidnapper

Postby tapegaglover! » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:32 am

Hey Opinionated, I recognized your signature is a quote from Revenge of the Nerds. :lol:
I love a woman bound and gagged in tape.

User avatarOpinionated
Kidnapped

Postby Opinionated » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:58 am

You hit the nail on the head! Loved the whipped cream over nude picture pie plate fundraiser :-)
"Sometimes in quiet desperation you realize it's never gonna be the way it was." - Carole King

"You've just been lonely too long." - Carly Simon

tapegaglover!
Kidnapper

Postby tapegaglover! » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Opinionated wrote:You hit the nail on the head! Loved the whipped cream over nude picture pie plate fundraiser :-)

That was genius! I laughed so hard at that part! :lol:
I love a woman bound and gagged in tape.

rikj1982
TUGs Member

Postby rikj1982 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:26 am

i love this story, fab!

Next

Return to Start to 9/21/11